• 69 comments
GTP_Fastas
picture.php

Thanks for checking. 👍

GTP_Roomboter
picture.php

GTP_Bufalobranco
picture.php

Congratulations to Maz for the win this week with such a fast time, wow.
You guys are out there, somewhere. 👍
Great times from all the winners this week.

Here is my replay.

Attachments

• BCUS98158-RPLY2-B-85951B71009.zip
    125.6 KB · Views: 10
GTP_Blarg
picture.php

If you take the infield turns in 3th. It’s way easier to exit them. And the exit of the bus stop in 4th. Is also way easier. Nice lap specially with making it harder then it already is.

Thanks for checking and I also appreciate the feedback. I tried to improve on this lap for about 50 laps but just couldn't. Tried taking the turns in 3rd gear too but I think it's just a habit of automatically downshifting into whatever gear flashes red before the corner. For the last 30 or so laps I learnt to take the exit of busstop in 4th but my 1st/2nd sector were too slow for it to make much of a difference. I want to run this again lol.

How do I load up my replay? I only have the PS3 can I still load it up?

Congratulations to the podium,absolutely astonishing 👍
I'll attach my replay,for what it's worth...
I should have run this combo with the DS right away:ouch:
Guess I shouldn't use WRS to make improvement with the wheel.
Did the same combo this morning with the DS and was 0.7 sec faster:ill:
Didn't do my current Div any good...
Regards

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-85951B71002.zip
    134.1 KB · Views: 8
Rikson, I would say stick with the wheel. You will get used to it and wonder why you never got one a long time ago. I felt the same when I made the change over to a wheel. And WRS is the best place to learn 👍

Thanks for checking. 👍

GTP_Roomboter
picture.php

Thank you back

Thanks for checking and I also appreciate the feedback. I tried to improve on this lap for about 50 laps but just couldn't. Tried taking the turns in 3rd gear too but I think it's just a habit of automatically downshifting into whatever gear flashes red before the corner. For the last 30 or so laps I learnt to take the exit of busstop in 4th but my 1st/2nd sector were too slow for it to make much of a difference. I want to run this again lol.

I started out the same way. But after taking serious participating in the WRS and watching replay's and talking to others. I found out that is better to do it like this. It's hard changing your habbits. But once you made it second nature, you wil never go back to your old habbits. Glad i could help. Good luck

Congratulations to the podium,absolutely astonishing 👍
I'll attach my replay,for what it's worth...
I should have run this combo with the DS right away:ouch:
Guess I shouldn't use WRS to make improvement with the wheel.
Did the same combo this morning with the DS and was 0.7 sec faster:ill:
Didn't do my current Div any good...
Regards

I was really surpised that you ended up with this lap time. Normally you beat me on every track with every car.

But like CT said. Stick to the wheel. Eventually it will pay out in better lap times.

GTP_Sutuki is
picture.php
. I would lie if I said it was smooth though but it was quick. :D

My replay

Attachments

• WRS102 GTP_Anghammarad.zip
    128.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
GTP_Sutuki is
picture.php
. I would lie if I said it was smooth though but it was quick. :D

Thank you sir :). If I tried to be any more smooth, I'd have ended up with 2sec~ slower lap time :lol:

Can't check your replay, but you checked mine, do you use 2 versions?

Hi guy's...hopefully attached is my replay...could someone check this please
to make sure it is correct.
Thankyou
J90

Attachments

• WRS 102.zip
    129.5 KB · Views: 12
Can't check your replay, but you checked mine, do you use 2 versions?

Yes, I used to use the download version and I still have it installed. There was no one at all that could check my WRS replays back then so I bought a cheap copy of the disk version as well.

Edit: GTP_joeninety is
picture.php

Last edited:
I've asked in several different places and have gotten ZERO answers.
Is there any way to post my replay's on GTP directly from my PS3 as I lack money or resources to post using a PC or flashdrive. If I can't post a replay am I going to be looked down on as a participant and do my post's even hold any leverage without them?

I've asked in several different places and have gotten ZERO answers.
Is there any way to post my replay's on GTP directly from my PS3 as I lack money or resources to post using a PC or flashdrive. If I can't post a replay am I going to be looked down on as a participant and do my post's even hold any leverage without them?

You won't be able to Zip your replay on the PS3, which is needed in order to post replays to GTP, and in order to share replays in general.

Without sufficient replay evidence, your time will be disqualified. So, yes, you will be looked down on as a participant if you can't provide a replay. The requirement of saving and being able to share your replay is posted in the race thread every week.

So there is no point in me in participating other than it's fun just because I'm poor lol.

Thanks for the answer EDK

GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
picture.php

Using every micrometer of the track and rumble strips but definitely clean!! Unbelievably quick lap in a very difficult car, I'm going to have to watch Maz's now and see how the hell anyone beat that!!!

Just GTP_iCyCo and (fingers crossed) GTP_Nishracer to post/be checked and this one will be official

EDIT: Congratulations Nish by the way :cheers:

They were only a few, or only 1 other user that was able to check my replays (NTSC PSN), he seems to be not here.

Edit. Just did some checking, the user is The Wizard

Oh dear, I'm having a bad day :lol:

EDIT: GTP_Anghammarad is
picture.php

Last edited:
Back