• Thread starter EDK
  • 71 comments
Cut my finish time by half a second :).

Lap 2- 1'02.771
Even though I didn't run the combo, I know that that's a great lap. 👍
Especially with the controller.

Even though I didn't run the combo, I know that that's a great lap. 👍
Especially with the controller.

Thank you w-g-e. If anybody need's a tune I will give it my best shot to help out. I got my time down simply by raising the camber a little so far. Sadly I haven't gotten in a good run without TCS (yet) I get far too happy around those esses and lose alot of time.

Hey guys,

I have a very newbie question - How do I change to the 7th gear on a G27 :scared:?

Hey guys,

I have a very newbie question - How do I change to the 7th gear on a G27 :scared:?

Put it in automatic! Seriously though, as you can tune the car I would consider running it as a 6 speed instead. I do even though I'm using a G25 and can technically use 7th gear, for me 6 gears is just quicker 👍

Put it in automatic! Seriously though, as you can tune the car I would consider running it as a 6 speed instead. I do even though I'm using a G25 and can technically use 7th gear, for me 6 gears is just quicker 👍

Obviously :-) thanks Andy! I'm also a newbie at settings settings on a car, but.. I'll figure something out ;-)

Cheers

First run,

1'02.328

Not really dialled the car in yet, but a few tweaks to the tune should give me a better lap 👍

Regrettably not much time for this fun combo due to work and celebrating my wife's birthday, for which we're off to Madrid for the weekend. See you all next monday 👍

First session:
1'02.490

Not my best second lap.

New lap:
1'02.206

Last edited:
Regrettably not much time for this fun combo due to work and celebrating my wife's birthday, for which we're off to Madrid for the weekend. See you all next monday 👍

Have a great time in Madrid Steven :cheers:

New best lap:
1'02.018

Again not my best second lap, but a great first lap.

Played a little with the tune:
1'01.949

OH MY GOD, how did i ever get into division 2????

1'03.220

Please demote me before I hang myself!

EDIT: No, its an excuse to gain 10,000 credits every time I try, I'm just sandbagging until I have one billion credits.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to WRS jimantonic 👍

Phillip.

Thanks for the welcome Phillip, been here a few weeks and took part in WRS week 104 and finished bottom of division!! Is it just a noob thing or did I fluke my GTP qualifier??!!

Thanks for the welcome Phillip, been here a few weeks and took part in WRS week 104 and finished bottom of division!! Is it just a noob thing or did I fluke my GTP qualifier??!!

Not at all Jim (if I may call you that) you’ve done the right thing and spent the time on the quali and shown you are capable of the time to put you into D2, WRS is a different ball game, there are a lot of guys that devote lots of time to WRS, so showing just how far they can push these combo’s to the limit.

You’ll soon get the hang of it, joining in the WRS chat room can some times help you on combo’s that the WRS team come up with, which I mite add are not always easy.

But I hope you have lots of fun and enjoyment here in WRS with us.

Phillip.

Many thanks for the advice/reassurance Phillip, and yes of course you and anyone else are welcome to call me Jim.
I'll check out the chat room soon.

Haven't found any time this week to attempt this, and with the potential gains from tuning, nevermind learning the combo, I'm going to give it a miss.

I did have a very quick blast on GTR2 the other day, forgot just how good that sim is.

Good luck everyone!

Back