GTP_WRS Week 112 : Benvenuto, Amico

• Thread starter EDK
  • 70 comments
Hey guys, hope everyone is good here :cheers: been a while since I've been online.

Hopped onto this late, just finished a couple of stints and have a question, if you are using the optional orange cones for braking markers, and you knock one over on your lap, is the lap still clean?

Cheers, Phil :)
Hey there nice to see you back. Yes you can hit those.

Hey guys, hope everyone is good here :cheers: been a while since I've been online.

Hopped onto this late, just finished a couple of stints and have a question, if you are using the optional orange cones for braking markers, and you knock one over on your lap, is the lap still clean?

Cheers, Phil :)
Braking marker cones are OK to hit. 👍

Cheers @EDK - i thought they were, just wanted to check with the rules talking about hitting objects etc 👍

Forgot to say before BB-0 also
I saw your post and replied, then saw I was a page behind and your question had been answered. :lol:

@roamer2629 is probably in the process of running a banzai and beating my lap to add insult to injury. :lol:

EDK
I saw your post and replied, then saw I was a page behind and your question had been answered. :lol:

@roamer2629 is probably in the process of running a banzai and beating my lap to add insult to injury. :lol:

Steward rivalry, i love it :lol:

Found the missing tenth, but in the first sector not the middle :odd: so a tenth off optimum but probably submit with these splits and watch a film now - its 2020 and I'm too tired for late nights these days :lol:

BB-0 all the way around

All the best guys :cheers:

Last edited:

Been a while (Mostly due to colds, Holidays, Arthritis and all that good stuff), but fun combo I had to come in even at the last minute to try.

Also, because Z4 GT3.

Back