GTP_WRS Week 117: (50) 8 Seconds

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 96 comments
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to the GT-Planet although I'm a long time member (same nick) in the german GT-Forum (GTRP.de)
and therefore a few of the "older" members (e.g. Hugo Boss) know me,
Due to decreasing interest there and to find new online-buddies I joined your community.
When I got it right, it's necessary to participate in the time trials (know that from GT3-times)
in order to get the permission to join the online races.
Thanks to Gravitron's YT-contribution I realised that (at least in Spielberg) the GTPlanet and the GTRP-Tracklimits
do vary.

Greets, Andy
Hopefully I can get a good lap together (as hotlapping is not my main concern)
:cheers:

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to the GT-Planet although I'm a long time member (same nick) in the german GT-Forum (GTRP.de)
and therefore a few of the "older" members (e.g. Hugo Boss) know me,
Due to decreasing interest there and to find new online-buddies I joined your community.
When I got it right, it's necessary to participate in the time trials (know that from GT3-times)
in order to get the permission to join the online races.
Thanks to Gravitron's YT-contribution I realised that (at least in Spielberg) the GTPlanet and the GTRP-Tracklimits
do vary.

Greets, Andy
Hopefully I can get a good lap together (as hotlapping is not my main concern)
:cheers:
Now that you have registered, you can run in the online races with us.

Details for those get posted over here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ails-in-post-380.390771/page-13#post-13016663

We use the TT as our basis for the races, we will be running sprint races in the Red Pig next Sunday at 9 pm GMT. Hope you can join us. 👍

This thing is more fun than the ford, definitely. A good thing about WRS is, it makes, no, offers you the chance to drive cars and combos you probably wouldn't choose yourself, sauber Mercedes excepted
Definitely more out there, too wide on turn 2 and couple of tenths off optimum at the present.

I could really do with one of @MR P’s T1 videos right now :dunce::banghead:

I know it is because I’ve read the OP a hundred times, but can I just confirm that the green & white rumble strip behind the red and white is off track?

Last edited:
After several faster laps that have turned out to be dirty by a fraction of a mm I've managed to secure an improvement on my previous submission

Sorry mate I'm having a little break from GT for a while and have been playing GTAV and WWII in my spare time instead :D:tup:

I'm sure one of the other kind Gents will post a T1 vid for you.. Good Luck in the race :cheers:
No problem mate! I think I’ve sussed where I was going wrong now, I just need to improve my consistency!
Enjoy your break mate :cheers:

Not sure how I missed that! Cheers @Gravitron 👍
Looks like I’m doing everything right, as I said in a previous post I just need to work on my consistency. I’m getting there!

By the way @EDK i don’t think fetchy is working
Your splits are up to date on the board, and he last parsed less than a minute ago, at the top of the hour.

What do you think he is missing?

EDK
Your splits are up to date on the board, and he last parsed less than a minute ago, at the top of the hour.

What do you think he is missing?

Its ok mate it’s just me being stupid! I thought I saw another 24.xxx time submitted but I missed that @StanNz had updated to a 23.xxx time

Finally beat the lap I forgot to save, it only took me nearly 500 miles :boggled:

I think this may be it for me, I know there’s a couple of hundredths in T1, but getting it on a clean fast lap is another thing entirely

Back