• 382 comments
:@:The_Noir_Antares
:@:StigsTC
:@:dranddad
:@:GTP_Ph1sh
:@:MrCooper77
:@:monkeywall
:@:giznav

Ok I don’t know how to use the green flag but these are all clean, just a problem with :@:The_Noir_Antares, it fades out before the finish so I can’t see the lap time but I do believe it’s a good time.
You can re-post once the results thread is up. Fetchy's not looking for green flags in this thread. To add the green flag you copy n paste the image location after each name:

[img]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/greenflag-gif.152575/[/img]

@shoenboggie I believe your lap is dirty

You ran Racing Soft tires. Supposed to be Racing Bards unless there's a glitch

Oh my... I never even changed or checked them from the beginning. Can’t believe I made that type of error and missed something so simple. I just never checked as I thought this was the first time I ran this car I got as a Daily gift. Aren’t the racing hards the default? I will double check when I get home.

I will just ban myself for a month now.

Sorry to have wasted everyone’s time. :banghead:

I have shared my replay this morning before coming work. I can’t remeber all the tags. I know that 2 were GTPlanet and huracanyo. I think the other was wrs15.

I will have to check in the morning when I get up as I’m at work till midnight :(

I have shared my replay this morning before coming work. I can’t remeber all the tags. I know that 2 were GTPlanet and huracanyo. I think the other was wrs15.

I will have to check in the morning when I get up as I’m at work till midnight :(

I did check your replay, all looks good, close call on one wall same as Ph1sh and checked Special_K replay very nice lap didn't have to pause that one anywhere.

Just waiting on the results thread when our Boss is back in Town.

Congrats to Phillip aka GTP_Eriba @dranddad for a decisive victory in D3 :cheers:
Gonna be a nice handicap for the Prologue DOGs :gtpflag:

Thanks Bob.

Just my type of combo. gas off, brake as little as poss, turn in, gas on. when you have trouble feeling the pedals like me this combo is a blessing.

Last edited:
Obviously I wasn’t close enough to run @Ph1sh crazy times :sly:
I did check your replay, all looks good, close call on one wall same as Ph1sh and checked Special_K replay very nice lap didn't have to pause that one anywhere.

Just waiting on the results thread when our Boss is back in Town.

Well I am gutted... Racing Softs for all of my runs at this TT. No glitch, operator error. Completely embarrassed...

Please delete my time as soon as possible.

With no tuning with this one I never looked at the tires selected. I always do, not sure how I missed that.

My apologies to the WRS community.

Race B in Sport Mode is with this car on Monza. :D Go do some laps there as penance. :D :P

Don't worry man, we all make those mistakes.

Well I am gutted... Racing Softs for all of my runs at this TT. No glitch, operator error. Completely embarrassed...

Please delete my time as soon as possible.

With no tuning with this one I never looked at the tires selected. I always do, not sure how I missed that.

My apologies to the WRS community.

EDK
Is that another new compound? :sly:
Danget! Shhhh! :lol: whoops Hards* :lol:

@shoenboggie I feel ya man! I think a lot of us have made a mistake like that here at the WRS. Few weeks ago with the vette at myabi I got dqed because I didn't pay close enough attention to realize my lap was actually dirty in the final corner and realized it just after the deadline. It surely sucks but don't worry man! You have been doing pretty good as of late in the WRS. :cheers:

Last edited:
Absolutely insane time @Ph1sh . I really wanted to submit but didn't have time to really have a go until today and managing a sub 16 is so much work, truly great time. You deserve big kudos on that. I love city circuits, they definitely require a different sort of edge to go fast on. Would love to see the replay of your lap.

Back