GTP_WRS Week 176 : Bleu Rouge

• Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 143 comments
1:36.575
Great splits
Did another short session today and got within 6 tenths of my time... Cant even get close

Made loads of little adjustments and seems the car is just slower now, or at least for my driving style.

Does anyone know if one can see what setup was used on a certain laptime? Thinking if I could go back to what I did my best In would help me, and then only tinker with DF from there

Anyone?

Great splits
Did another short session today and got within 6 tenths of my time... Cant even get close

Made loads of little adjustments and seems the car is just slower now, or at least for my driving style.

Does anyone know if one can see what setup was used on a certain laptime? Thinking if I could go back to what I did my best In would help me, and then only tinker with DF from there

Anyone?

its not possible , you need to save/write down your setup

1'36.028

Really botched the final chicane, so my overall lap has a bit more left in it.
Bambi's Controller Setup
Suspension
Ride Height: 60/59
Spring Rate: 11.21/12.13
Compression: 1/2
Extension: 1/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/7
Camber Angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.10/-0.07
Brake Balance: 5/6

Transmission
1) Reset to Default
2) Final Gear Maximum
3) Top Speed Minimum
4) Set Gears 1-6
5) Set Final Gear

1: 4.115
2: 2.685
3: 2.065
4: 1.635
5: 1.345
6: 1.145
F: 3.285

Drivetrain
Initial Torque: 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 8
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Body
Front Downforce: 400
Rear Downforce: 400

1'36.028

Really botched the final chicane, so my overall lap has a bit more left in it.

hmm , seems like it wouldnt be a bad idea to try out your setup , but iam pretty sure that its the driver there is my biggest problem :) :cheers:

Anyone?
It's all there in the replay file... that's all I can say. :/

Well, I was all, "There's no way this car allows clutch and h-gate." But then, there it was! Oh my. Car sounds great with clutch shifting. Growls and grabs and goes. The downshifts are glorious in their turn in helpfulness. Throw it from 5th to 3rd in one go and it dives for the apex. While it ain't breakin' no records or nuthin', it sure is a lot of fun gear jammin' 'round the 'champs.

Full manual, all stock tune, right off the show room floor.

1:40.162

Will probably roll some with the flappy paddles tonight on the stock tune and later this week slap someone's tune on it and see what I can do with it.

I do love me some Spa', with sticky tires too. Car's just a tad slow for it though. Tune oughta' help it some. 6th is way to tall.

Installed the safeway-squeegy hybrid tune and couldn't stand to wait so ran off 10. OMG what an improvement in acceleration and decel turn in. If you don't like the way the hips are lying just feed in some go juice and it'll straighten right up and fly right.

Was thinking after those last splits that it would have to be some kind of miracle tune to get me anywhere near D1 times but, I actually ran a 35.7 sector 1 and think I can do it again. Just need more time to get this tune's rhythm down. Took me 6 of those 10 to stop banging it off the rev limiter in second gear shifting from first out of the last and first turns. Those LSD settings are a dream.

Over two and half seconds at the line on that lap and the only best sector in it was the last.

:bowdown: and :cheers: @mistersafeway and @mcsqueegy for their generosity here. It appears I have some serious cleanup to do in the second sector. Will work this one some more when I'm fresh, well fed and the plumbing is clear.

Yeah, I tripled.

Well, I was all, "There's no way this car allows clutch and h-gate." But then, there it was! Oh my. Car sounds great with clutch shifting. Growls and grabs and goes. The downshifts are glorious in their turn in helpfulness. Throw it from 5th to 3rd in one go and it dives for the apex. While it ain't breakin' no records or nuthin', it sure is a lot of fun gear jammin' 'round the 'champs.

Full manual, all stock tune, right off the show room floor.

1:40.162

Will probably roll some with the flappy paddles tonight on the stock tune and later this week slap someone's tune on it and see what I can do with it.

I do love me some Spa', with sticky tires too. Car's just a tad slow for it though. Tune oughta' help it some. 6th is way to tall.

Race Specifics:
  • The event MUST be run using your registered account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
  • Red and White rumbles and tarmac are legal track. No other surfaces are track.

;)

Race Specifics:
  • The event MUST be run using your registered account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
  • Red and White rumbles and tarmac are legal track. No other surfaces are track.

;)
He always runs some exploratory laps that way before changing to the flappy paddles.

No harm, no foul.

Great splits

Anyone?

Yes it's possible if you saved a lap with the set-up.That is,if you know how to (and no,I don't :irked:)
Maybe this might become handy,start with a setup and copy this right away to the B and C tab in your set-up screen.Start with set-up from tab A, (you can even comment the set-up with fastest lap time)
When you want some changes in set up you can use tab B or C.
You'll never loose you're set-up :lol:
:cheers:

Edit:nice combo this one.Only ran 5 laps so far.Hope I can make some time tomorrow to give it a serious go.

Hm. I was .18 s behind at t2, thought I could do a little faster sector three but didn't expect even a tenth. But did an opposite number (or about 360 ms in a, say, short sector). Obviously didn't get to post the previous lap.

Now I realize T2 is a long time in, so 0.18 seconds is not all that much: will submit this which was done after 255 km, but not sure if I return to tidy up the slidy first sector etc.

Back