GTP_WRS Week 24 : Three Legged Race(r)

• Thread starter Argon
  • 187 comments
Aaarrrrrhhhhh!!!!!!!
I HATE THIS TRACK!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

After managing just 4 clean laps out of about 40 I might just be ready to throw in the towel on this one already!

Don't you dare!

This car was built for speed and using speed is your greatest ally. Turn early for the corners and let the car drift. Use the brake sparingly and let the active aero on the car help slow you down instead. Don't be afraid to coast a little.

Don't you dare!

This car was built for speed and using speed is your greatest ally. Turn early for the corners and let the car drift. Use the brake sparingly and let the active aero on the car help slow you down instead. Don't be afraid to coast a little.

Don’t worry mate I’m sure I won’t be giving up just yet. I can be quite stubborn & I don’t like to be beaten so the track may have won today’s battle, but I’m determined to win the war :mischievous:

As much fun as everyone sounds like they are having, I only have 2 nights available to run, not enough for a track like this, so I will hold off to next week.

Enjoy the walls guys. :lol:

Seriously though good luck everyone, this is a tough combo. 👍

Great splits! That T1 is totally beyond me??? I'm gonna try to not even think about that split when and if I run this again.. will just try to concentrate on the rest of the track as I know I wont be hitting a split like that with an extra weeks worth of racing :boggled:

I did actually feel pretty competitive on this last night!... now not so much haha :D:tup:

Renrags unadulterated lap guide:-

Over SF line, brake nice and early and wait to hit the go pedal, holding a nice tight line, hit wall anyway. Invalidate lap.
Repeat. :lol:

Funny but oh so true! :lol: .. Unfortunately I suffer from the same problem and think this is why my T1 is so slow.

I reckon the gallop from a good end section can set you up for a mid 23 T1 but I always restart the lap when I mess up and most of my saves are lap 1 attempts :( Unless those fast T1's are being done on a lap 1? I highly doubt it tbh ;)

I must try and continue like the wife is doing now.. she has more hits than Elvis on this track and runs into a dozen laps with ease without restarting even if all the paint is gone from the car :D:tup:

Old habits are so hard to break here for me :P

Last edited:
Back