GTP_WRS Week 29 : FusciCujo?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 455 comments

Nice handling car, using skylines tune. TC is on 5 so I will turn it way down to see what I come up with.
Love that avvy pic. đź‘Ť Dunno how many times I rolled there on that combo. :lol:

EDK
I see we sucked you in. :mischievous: :lol:
:cheers:
It's Fuji,I simply can't resist.
And with a Subaru,my car in RL.
If there's one track where I should be able to run a negative handicap,it's this one.
BTW,I still think it should be run on R1,despite the stage 3
đź‘Ť

BTW,I still think it should be run on R1,despite the stage 3
đź‘Ť
Yup, that was a fine line. I leaned to the R2 to help out the controller and lower division guys. It was definitely manageable on R1.

It will also help with splitting strategies in the online race.

EDK
Yup, that was a fine line. I leaned to the R2 to help out the controller and lower division guys. It was definitely manageable on R1.

It will also help with splitting strategies in the online race.

Meaning we will get a choice of tires at the race?

Skyline's tune. Probably try my own tune just because I can't really accept I'm terrible at it.
Combo is great.
Loosing lots of time at turn one, and that T3 is just a lap killer. Track has a nice flow to it.

Reactions: EDK
Here's the tune I built for ABS 0. Since I'm not a fan of this track, I wanted to come up with something to make driving it fun. This is far and away the most difficult and fulfilling tune I've ever come up with.

55/51
13.57/13.51
2/2
3/4
1/7
1.3/0.3
-.27/-.11

BB 3/4

Diff:

Aero: 350/377
Still a lot to tinker with, but it is a fun drive for me. I'll be trying out the various tunes listed to see if I can find one to beat the time I set with this one.

Just a couple hints of things I found helpful:

Improve Body Rigidity is a good thing.
Don't take it much, if any, past the redline before shifting.
You probably don't need as much aero as you're using unless you're going ABS 0.

A bit sloppy second sector

Settings:

I never tried how different settings work in GT6, so I just assumed it's like GT5 ;)

For now, yes. It's too hot in here to use the wheel and it takes too long to get used to it anyway :P

Very nice splits đź‘Ť

And that tune is awesome. :bowdown:

That's how i like to roll. You really made me happy with that tune. First thought when i saw it. Will the aero hold up in T3. But it did. Just took it for a couple of laps and improved without really doing that much.

New splits after about 5 to 7 laps with this amazing tune. Still a lot of work to be done and left out a couple of tenths in T2.

I tried EDK's tune but sorry Kev I struggled with it. I found Sutuki's tune to be surprisingly good.
But it's Skyline's tune that suits me best. đź‘Ť

sure but at 99% (maybe a bit of rear tyre out) so 'will continue to improve...

Back