GTP_WRS Week 30 : Pickup artist

• Thread starter Argon
  • 169 comments
I forgot to say I've been doing BB 0. I tried BB-5 and it does help it turn in easier, but there's some adjustment necessary on my part. With doing 90% of my time in BB 0, I found it hard to stay with BB-5. If I have more time, I'll try -5 more 👍

Jerome

@dranddad glad to see you back Phillip. 👍

Thanks Larry, I tried with last weeks but the joints were just to much on that flair-up. Couldn't use my hands much nor walk, but at least my Mobility Scooter got used more, good job my daughter still lives with us I had my own personal chauffeur.

This week is better not so many of them chicane thingies.

This is actually kind of fun!!!

-5 BB

Definitely a momentum and curb the push and oversteer for a good quick time. That second gear right hander in sector 2 is giving me issues. Not sure the best way to approach that one.

I try and start as wide as I can and while I brake I try and point the truck to that long string of yellow banners. Once I'm there, keep the truck straight and nudge her inward a little more to avoid hitting the exit wall on the right. Oh and if you don't hit the inside barriers/bails of hay a million times to learn the limit, you aren't doing it right me :lol:

Jerome

Probably my only splits this week. This thing is a blast, would love to run more but, we're going to be gone all weekend. I'll check the times when I get home to see how badly I'll be embarrassed if I submit.

Event 30 :Pickup Artist

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor @ Sardegna - Windmills

car_ford_f150_svt_raptor.jpg
track_sardegna_windmills.jpg

Event thread

Back