GTP_WRS Week 34 : Shiftsss innn Spaaace!!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 254 comments
I got the active steering rejection when I tried to submit. I'll add EDK and Gravitron to the conversation.

I tried the Jag and it was active so it's off now ,but I don't think that should matter. I should get some laps in
tomorrow and hopefully have a better time to submit anyway.

It *shouldn't* matter, but unfortunately it does. Make sure Active Steering is off in another car, and then switch to the kart.

Used TC at 2, it's really made the first sector easier. I think it's made the last harder, though, or maybe I choked. :dopey:

Still a couple of tenth out there, but very difficult to get the perfect lap.
Submitted and accepted with these splits:

Submitting with these splits, just to make! It!! Stop!!! :crazy:

I couldn't string three good sectors together, I think this lap had my best last sector, but it was about .2 off my best sector 1 and .15 from sector 2. I'm hoping my sector three is on a par with those two so I get a half decent time.

Submitted and accepted with my current splits. Gave it a go yesterday but just couldn't find any improvement. I think I was still spent from 3+ hours of racing followed by an hour long TT stint on Saturday...like I had a shifter induced hangover or something.

Anyway my third sector isn't bad, but I had faster by a tenth or a little more so I know I can be caught from behind.

Well done as always @EDK

Well my Playseat broke last night after my previous run. Since I don't have a place to put my wheel on now, I have to submit. :(

This probably means this will be my last time on GT6 for a while, until I can get a new dedicated seat and maybe even a new wheel, like a T300 RS.

I was pleasantly surprised to see this combo appear and I'm alright with the time I have on the boards. Although not perfect, I have to deal with it. Most likely I won't win because of my somewhat poor T3.

Well my Playseat broke last night after my previous run. Since I don't have a place to put my wheel on now, I have to submit. :(

This probably means this will be my last time on GT6 for a while, until I can get a new dedicated seat and maybe even a new wheel, like a T300 RS.

I was pleasantly surprised to see this combo appear and I'm alright with the time I have on the boards. Although not perfect, I have to deal with it. Most likely I won't win because of my somewhat poor T3.
Is there no way you can fix it?

I see a positive handicap in my future because I submitted with these splits:

Back