GTP_WRS Week 35 : Fast Fat Cat

• Thread starter EDK
  • 326 comments
Oooooooooop's Over looked these settings due to they didn't change the Performance Points. :banghead:

Submission for week 35 is REJECTED!

Errors:
EngineComputer setting is invalid
Exhaust setting is invalid
ExhaustManifold setting is invalid
Intake setting is invalid

Please make sure to attach a valid Gran Turismo replay, as described on the forums.

You can create a new conversation with the attached replay(s).

:gtplanet: OLR Team

Last edited:
Oooooooooop's Over looked these settings due to they didn't change the Performance Points. :banghead:

Submission for week 35 is REJECTED!

Errors:
EngineComputer setting is invalid
Exhaust setting is invalid
ExhaustManifold setting is invalid
Intake setting is invalid

Please make sure to attach a valid Gran Turismo replay, as described on the forums.

You can create a new conversation with the attached replay(s).

:gtplanet: OLR Team
I tested the submission process last night, so a valid lap should be submittable.

EDK
I tested the submission process last night, so a valid lap should be submittable.
Meaning I have to submit with new Engine settings, right? Also on a resent lap I swung out into the pit lane crossing over the yellow line with the outside tires. OK or Not?

Apparently I didn't really improve S1&S2, just more consistency. A lot found in the final sector though.

Lost a tenth in first sector
I had 2 wheels on grass at the start of the lap that wont be a problem right?
Lost half a tenth in the second corner of the "S" but had an awesome exit

Last edited:
I'm going to have one last run tonight after my GTP race, I can mabye get a tenth, but I have already submitted so not expecting much

Thought I could improve but spent most of the session restarting after bouncing off the wall in turn 2. Going to submit with what I've got on the board.

Meaning I have to submit with new Engine settings, right? Also on a resent lap I swung out into the pit lane crossing over the yellow line with the outside tires. OK or Not?
Not sure where you mean with the pit lane, but it should be OK. We just don't want you in the dirt.

And yes, you'll need the correct engine settings to submit.

Not submitting this week. Probably not racing on wednesday either. Couldn't give this one much attention. Regarding the race, I'm usually a second and something slower than the lead, and I'm at least 1.8, 2 seconds slower than almost everyone else. Not a week to be competitive on the DS3...

Having major issues with my replays every time I load replay to check for a clean lap it freezes the game and crashes my PS3 Ive deleted game data and re installed twice yet still having the same issues so can a moderator please remove my splits from the board as I can't submit untill I resolve this issue.

Having major issues with my replays every time I load replay to check for a clean lap it freezes the game and crashes my PS3 Ive deleted game data and re installed twice yet still having the same issues so can a moderator please remove my splits from the board as I can't submit untill I resolve this issue.

This is a glitch that PD says they will deal with in the next update. I would be happy to try and check your replay before hand so you can still submit.

Al

This is a glitch that PD says they will deal with in the next update. I would be happy to try and check your replay before hand so you can still submit.

Al

Thanks al
It's part of the problem too every time I try export the replay to the PS3 it crashes my PS3 too so I can't even get the replay off the game this is highly frustrating.

Thanks al
It's part of the problem too every time I try export the replay to the PS3 it crashes my PS3 too so I can't even get the replay off the game this is highly frustrating.

WOW! Well if you manage to get it to work I am going to be home most of the day.

Al

EDK
Not sure where you mean with the pit lane, but it should be OK. We just don't want you in the dirt.

And yes, you'll need the correct engine settings to submit.
I can't re-submit anyway as the room is now occupied by my grandson who works night shift.

Back