GTP_WRS Week 37 : Don't Cha Wish Your Golf Was Pretty Like Me?

• Thread starter PASM
  • 269 comments
Submitting my lap I am just not able to put the bits and pieces together in a single lap
1:15.417

I'm also done. More than two tenths from my theorethical best but I'm out of time.
The T2 is about 0.06 slower than what I have on the leaderboard but I don't have the exact number.

Hello guys. This is my first WRS event with my new G27 and I absolutely enjoyed this combo (Preferably without the ASM in my way). I would post splits, but I have no idea how to even read them the way you guys have because these look so different then what I look at in the replay.

Anyhow, thought I'd drop in since its been a while and share the joy I got :)

I would post splits, but I have no idea how to even read them the way you guys have because these look so different then what I look at in the replay.
In the graphical replay, turn on the time display. Restart. Pause after about 3 seconds. Go forward. That's your first split? Go forward for the second.

Had s few minutes before work.

1:15.265

You can stop now that's fast enough :P :cheers: Can't wait to see a replay off that lap of yours. also I spotted @RacingOtaku86 passed me on the leaderboards. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me. So I'll invest some time this evening and see how far I can catch-up :P Really great effort guys!👍 :gtpflag:

1'15.218

one more session tonight...still 4-5 tenths to be found at the line. But I already killed my initial lap time goal by more then half a sec. Happy with that lap!! 👍
submitted
accepted

I was looking at the photo in the OP and noticed the driver is wearing a VW helmet. The only VW outfit I have is the black/red one that came with the Vision GT event. How do you get that silver VW helmet in the image?

I was looking at the photo in the OP and noticed the driver is wearing a VW helmet. The only VW outfit I have is the black/red one that came with the Vision GT event. How do you get that silver VW helmet in the image?

You only get that in Arcade mode.

Using randy1122 variant.

Thanks to all for posting their set-ups

1:17.582

Submitted & Accepted

Please note that the 55/55 ride height is too low and 65/65 works better. I ended up raising thee front to get a bit more turn in so basically confirmed that Stiggy got it right :)

For the first time in ages I could not improve my time so submitted with the splits on the board.
I lost it time after time in the third sector so I hope that's a great one and can climb up the ladder.

strange problem here.I set up message to fetchy and go to attach file...click the button and NOTHING HAPPENS. Is my age catching up with me...something I am missing...getting stupider...

Edit:Ipad will upload but only and image...is GTP having a "moment"

Oh well...not gonna submit this week....while the world will not come to an end...it sure irritates me.

Last edited:
strange problem here.I set up message to fetchy and go to attach file...click the button and NOTHING HAPPENS. Is my age catching up with me...something I am missing...getting stupider...
Reboot computer?

already tried that one...how do I tell if all updates to programs GTP uses are current....don't use this much except to play strategy games....in-between races ...:crazy:
I have no idea...maybe try a different browser. Chrome or Firefox.

Good battle taking shape for the d2 podium.

I'm going to give it one more bonsai run with the hope of joining the battle, but either way I'll be checking results at 7 cst sharp. Good luck!

Submitted with my current splits just in case.

Last edited:
I have no idea...maybe try a different browser. Chrome or Firefox.
Browser Firefox was not bringing attachment pop up to the foreground...had to minimize message form to find it....must have been the last flash upgrade. All is well...er

Back