GTP_WRS Week 38: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 41 comments
Watched Ron, Ben and Kev's replays and I can't really see what I did wrong in T1 :lol:.

I guess when you are only chasing .1 - .15 there isn't a magical trick to unlock a chunk of time!.

Well done again guys on the sweet laps, Ron, that slide coming out of the last hairpin cost you unfortunately :(.

Out of curiosity has anybody seen my replay yet? I'm new to this sharing stuff and hopefully I did it right :lol:

Watched Ron, Ben and Kev's replays and I can't really see what I did wrong in T1 :lol:.

I guess when you are only chasing .1 - .15 there isn't a magical trick to unlock a chunk of time!.

Well done again guys on the sweet laps, Ron, that slide coming out of the last hairpin cost you unfortunately :(.

Out of curiosity has anybody seen my replay yet? I'm new to this sharing stuff and hopefully I did it right :lol:
You never can on this track

GTP_Small_Fryz
greenflag-gif.152575
- very nice lap

@Small_Fryz Replay was shared OK but could you make sure you use the correct tags, the most important one is the first tag gtpwrsxxx where xxx = the week number 👍

My T1 was worse than yours, so you would not have found anything of value there. :lol:

I found that the good ones I had involved carrying in more momentum but still making the Apex. Sometimes the car would feel like it was going to over rotate, but then I would get back on throttle and could mash it right away.

I had quite a few in the .6 range and a handful of .5s, but the one I have on the board is typical. My Second and third were literally PB for the week, though. I was working to dial those back in during the session and it paid off.

Is it already too late to upload a replay for verification? My apologies for not uploading earlier, real life really gets in the way sometimes.

Back