GTP_WRS Week 43 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 82 comments
Being new the only thing I understand is time and colours xD could someone explain all the other numbers in the results? :P and handicapped results? :dunce:

Have a look at this post of mine in the GTP WRS Comprehensive Guide thread, where I linked to a past description of the handicaps by the masters. :bowdown:

The number between the racer's time and his name:

1---1'36.406---9---GTP_eclipsi

...9 in this case, is not being used yet, it's a proposed/experimental points system that the WRS Admins are thinking about.

The handicap you were assigned based on your qualifier time evolves over time as you compete in more WRS events. Your weekly handicap in the Results threads shows how well you did against your current evolved handicap value. Short answer: negative handicaps mean you did better than expected, positive handicaps mean you did worse than expected. This week, ya done good, son. 👍

The handicap you were assigned based on your qualifier time evolves over time as you compete in more WRS events. Your weekly handicap in the Results threads shows how well you did against your current evolved handicap value. Short answer: negative handicaps mean you did better than expected, positive handicaps mean you did worse than expected. This week, ya done good, son. 👍
And this week I did... well... not so good... lol

City courses have always given me problems except for a few over the years I have really liked.

The sad part is I am shocked I did as well as I did and I dont have issues with Madrid anymore like I did previously. I learned the corners

Checked all PAL replays (apart from the_wilco's - his .zip file is corrupted).

1---1'36.406---GTP_eclipsi
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Outstanding lap, you are a Godlike driver and an amazing tuner. :bowdown:

3---1'36.848---GTP_wayna

6---1'38.176---GTP_Demes

1---1'37.165---GTP_Speedy6543

Great lap, had one spot where you're 1mm away from the wall but it's clean, congrats!
The spot:
rlx0l2.jpg

4---1'38.238---GTP_G3O_Hellas
rflagnv1.gif

I can't give you green flag, on first chicane you touched the wall (your front left wheel is in the wall).
I took these pictures, and I studied the lap in Data Logger, this lap isn't clean.
Picture #1:
2h5ryok.jpg

Picture #2:
2h38sk9.jpg

Data logger picture (click).

Opinions people? Red flag from me.

Last edited:
Here is my replay. I guess it's NTSC?

Attachments

• GTP_Toymdngn week 43.zip
    285.4 KB · Views: 11
Checked all PAL replays 4---1'38.238---GTP_G3O_Hellas
rflagnv1.gif

I can't give you green flag, on first chicane you touched the wall (your front left wheel is in the wall).
I took these pictures, and I studied the lap in Data Logger, this lap isn't clean.

Opinions people? Red flag from me.

Agreed - Sorry G3O :guilty:

Division 1

Congratz, awesome lap
Thanks for checking and for your kind words. 👍
I'll check some replays on thursday if needed.

Outstanding lap, you are a Godlike driver and an amazing tuner. :bowdown:
Thanks for your kind words too 👍 , I like them but usually I don't reply to those kind words because them inflate my ego and I prefer to stay on earth, moreover, when somebody say this magic words somebody beats me. :dopey:
From my POV I did a good lap, that's all, "godlike driver" is an exaggerated adjective for sure, I'm more like a Tyrannosaurus Rex and not by his fierceness but for his age playing to GT, what I absolutely disagree with is that "amazing tuner" adjective, I got the settings from MadMax and Manuelos and I changed a couple things, that's not a thing from an amazing tuner.
I know I'm a prick and I'm more handsome if quiet, so I'll say as less as possible and I would seem more clever. :lol:
Again, thanks for your words anyway. 👍

Last edited:
D3: Nice first win, Stephen, and first podiums Muo and Daniel. :cheers:

Thanks, Lucas, this is quite exciting! And thank you Vaxen for putting me back on the podium! Just as exciting, I'm on top of the handicapped list -- even if by only 0.001s! And all this due to a last minute lap when I was about to give up...

Congratulations to all division winners and podium finishers.

My NTSC replay.

Attachments

• GTP_AspecBob_WRS_week43.zip
    280.5 KB · Views: 9
4---1'38.238---GTP_G3O_Hellas
rflagnv1.gif

It's obvious a dirty lap, sorry for not checking the lap as carefully as I should. The touch must have been very light since I didn't noticed it with the 3rd view camera... :ouch:

Congratulations everyone! Sorry I cant help check replays, as I am still out of town till Sunday. Glad I brought my replay with me.
Here is my NTSC replay.

Attachments

• GTP_otxjto_replayw43.zip
    280.6 KB · Views: 8
20--1'38.411---GTP_otxjto

Checked otxjto's replay. It's clean. 👍

May check others later if it hasn't been done by then.

Here's my NTSC replay:

Attachments

• GTP_MuoNiuLa_Week_43.zip
    280.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
My NTSC replay, suffix 040. It's close in the first right of the first chicane, but I've got inches (vs Speedy's 1millimeter :sly:).

Attachments

• GTP_Gravitron_WRS43.zip
    278.7 KB · Views: 7
View attachment 77212
Okay I used to have a huge problem doing this hopefully I can do it right now.
It doesn't look right at all though. I have a region 1 disc not sure if that is PAL or NTSC.

You are NTSC. It looks right, we'll see if it works.

For anyone that goes to grab this, you just need to copy the folder and paste it into the correct folder on your flash drive. SAVEDATE folder, which is a subfolder of PS3.

EDK
For anyone that goes to grab this, you just need to copy the folder and paste it into the correct folder on your flash drive. SAVEDATE folder, which is a subfolder of PS3.

Did I miss a step/add an extra step making it more of a hassle and thank you EDK.

R35/ROCK3T: Judging by the file contents in your zipfile alone, I'd say this looks like the correct replay, from Week 43 (but I can't fully verify, I'm NTSC). But you should name your zipfile according to the week #, like you see some others have done.

Your current zipfile name makes it look like you've submitted your Registry qualifier replay, which would be a big NO-NO.

Oh ok, thanx will remember next time :) it is my week 43 don't worry :)

Last edited:
Back