GTP_WRS Week 44 : Route 5-86

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 221 comments

Sprinter Trueno. This isn't it but I see no reason to switch.

edit: For once I had this one figured from the title (I didn't expect to see the modern Toyota).

Last edited:
Another fun combo. Thanks to @MadMax and all of the others who did the due dilligence to have 2 cars. I have only tried Levin thus far. Traveling for work this week, so I hope I can get the chance to try the Sprinter this coming weekend.

Here is what I have got so far. Post more at the end of the week.

NA splits

1'02,133

A quantum leap from my previous best, I might have a hard time getting close to that again.... but still lots of time left.

Great combo, by the way! Lots of fun!

Sure it's the right time? :embarrassed:

Yes the time is right. But i'm a little unsure about the car tune. It Got 407PP and 183 HP. It's the corolla tune. And diddent
Tuch anything else. 96,2 powerlimiter, high rpm turbo, intake and manifold. Hope it's the right one :cheers:

Yes the time is right. But i'm a little unsure about the car tune. It Got 407PP and 183 HP. It's the corolla tune. And diddent
Tuch anything else. 96,2 powerlimiter, high rpm turbo, intake and manifold. Hope it's the right one :cheers:
Tyres maybe :confused: i just can't imagine there is so much time in the lap, i was already stunned to see @Ed_Night 's splits... you're a fast driver for sure but i just can't believe this crap car can be driven that fast :scared:

Ahh. Racing brakes :banghead:

New splits with std brakes.

eawac.jpg

Phew :embarrassed: thought i missed something... i would buy a completely new car to avoid such things :cheers:

Was sure i never used the car before. :mischievous: My mistake :banghead: but now i got to work on a std. setup, but think i'm gunna be faster later in the week. Only did 8 laps to get an okay time.

Nor could i understand that I could be so fast already. wishful thinking :lol:

So i got back to the corolla levin and somehow the car worked way better for me than before. I ruined a 31.4 first split and some 29.85 sectors, that's so annoying :banghead: :indiff:

And the sprinter:

1'01.766

accepted too - that's all I wanted to know for today. Let's go hunt some times now. Really don't know which to take in the end. Think I'll switch every 15 laps until one turns out to be faster.

Maybe I can improve still, but that 1st sector - the chicane really - is making it unlikely. Think bouncer. Okay third sector.

Last edited:
First half hour I covered 18 laps in the Trueno. First time in GT6 I drive SSR5 reverse so I have to get to know the circuit but i'm happy with my time at the moment but there are still a fewe corners I can gain some time.

Back