GTP_WRS Week 49 : BEEMer Me Up!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 167 comments
I've already managed some pretty respectable times for sectors 1 & 2 but I'm having a hard time with sector 3.

Anyone have some tips on when to start braking for turn 11 & 17/18? What about BB? +1 seemed a little much so I went back to 0.

Mount_Panorama_Circuit_Map_Overview.PNG

Don't know if I'll be able to do this combo.

Had two sessions so far, not been able to get one replay to save without it fading out before the line. I'm doing lap after lap chasing my tail-pipe all for nothing. :mad:

Sorry to hear that. The only time I ever get an issue is if I forget to drink my own coolade. The replay saves seem to have gotten a bit better but there are still issue if you do not put in clean sectors both before and after your lap. I habitually run a minimum of 2 completely clean sectors after every fast lap and more often than not a completely clean lap. And clean means squeaky clean, no rubbing walls no running wide.

@Argon tried all that Mike, tried all suggestions by others too turning off all penalties. It was the same here last time in the Peugeot and at fuji.

Monza it would freeze just as you crossed the finish line on a few saved replays. May have something to do with the coding at some track not loaded perfectly onto my ps4, or an update in the past that has not loaded quite right as it only happens at some tracks and not others.

So do I save my game data , delete gts from the ps4 and reload with the hope I don't loose all my cars, replays and get back to where I am in the game now.

Not bothered about all the times in experience mode or driver rating

@Argon tried all that Mike, tried all suggestions by others too turning off all penalties. It was the same here last time in the Peugeot and at fuji.

Monza it would freeze just as you crossed the finish line on a few saved replays. May have something to do with the coding at some track not loaded perfectly onto my ps4, or an update in the past that has not loaded quite right as it only happens at some tracks and not others.

So do I save my game data , delete gts from the ps4 and reload with the hope I don't loose all my cars, replays and get back to where I am in the game now.

Not bothered about all the times in experience mode or driver rating

Fancy a game of Russian Roulette with a .44 Magnum then :lol:

Improved almost a second at the line. I’ve resorted to adjusting BB throughout the lap. BB of -1 for turn one and then BB +2 the rest of the lap until I hit the straight and I go to BB -2 for the last sector.

Need to clean-up sector two, really ragged going up the hill.

Good luck mate, hope you don't lose anything :cheers:

Thanks Mike.

Just tried my son's PS4 same disk loaded on his ps4 downloaded all the updates and ran one lap at this weeks track, replay saved fine, went past finish line and round turn one before fading out as it should do.

Only conclusion I can come to is, download not installed correctly or, bad sectors on the HDD whereby info is missing or out of place. it's as though my replay gets to the same fade out point as a full replay, now wheres that guy with a tin of white paint, put a line just after the last corner.

In the famous words of Capt Lawrence Oates. I am just going outside and may be some time.
Backup to online storage and flash drive, format HDD, cross fingers and pray to the gods.

I grew up in Australia so know this track well. It's scary and so easy to get lost trying to come down off the mountain.

My best time last night was sadly negated by the gentlest of rubs I got off the Quarry Corner wall. I'm having trouble balancing the car here... too much gas and I understeer into the far wall as I exit, too little and the front tires bite, and I oversteer into the nearside wall.

More practice today!

Back