GTP_WRS Week 55 : Stuck in a Blender

• Thread starter EDK
  • 97 comments
Sorry, very old account I set up for a flat mate years ago. Can you delete that post for me please. GTP_Plato no longer exists.

Reposting splits

As I said any help with turn 3 would be great.

Had many frustrating laps were I've nailed sector 1 only to mess up there,
On entry to corner I go as wide as poss, hold 3rd, settle the car, on the power early as you can carry through more speed than you think, use inside kerb but it's not very often I pull a .7 sector 2 anyway, normally .8 if I'm lucky sometimes haha!

I'm working almost every day at the mo and out evenings too, just over tired and not got a fresh mind to try at 1030pm hopefully get on tomorrow night

Last edited:
Sorry, very old account I set up for a flat mate years ago. Can you delete that post for me please. GTP_Plato no longer exists.

Reposting splits

As I said any help with turn 3 would be great.
Brake a car length or even 2 before the rhs rumble. Stay in 3rd. Well behaved over the inside rumble so use it. You can stomp on the loud pedal before the apex.

Any advice for Druids? Go deep and square off a late apex or ride the rumble?

Another trip to the dentist chair and I am finished with PB in sector 1 & 3 requiring dynamic BB changes as the lap unfolded. If I was quick enough with the BB knob on my T-GT wheel, I would have changed BB before each corner...I think I have lost my mind! :crazy::crazy: Dentist drills and powerful drugs are a deadly combo...:lol: The Mazda has been returned to my garage with a For Sale sign in the window...I am out of pocket for the rest of the weekend.

Good Luck Everyone!

:gtpflag: :cheers: :gtpflag:

Agonising session, 3 hours solid I just refused to give up lol
Haven't done that in years
At the end of It, somehow god knows i still have the same splits to use, 3 laps I was within 0.011 of my fastest lap, I improved on one occasion but was slightly over the kerb.
I saw multiple times mid to low 5s first sector and saw some 6s sector 2

Will try again at some point hopefully

Last edited:
Submitting with these splits

Done to many laps on this now losing the plot lol, had potential of 35.1 by sector 2 but never strung 3 solid sectors together in one lap.

Been good fun although was winding myself up haha

Last edited:
Back