GTP_WRS Week 70 : Is This Thing Gonna Tip Over?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 142 comments
I hate that right bender just before the tunnel :( Anyway, new splits with a very good T3 :)

0'38.147
1'08.509

I hate that right bender just before the tunnel....

You want to be careful saying things like that, he might put his camera down, jump the fence and chin you :lol:

Hello all i've not been on for ages or much in the past but as i am i purchased this beast in mysterious violet pearl and will have a little go,so here's my first few sound barrier breaking laps !
1'08.973

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all i've not been on for ages or much in the past but as i am i purchased this beast in mysterious violet pearl and will have a little go,so here's my first few sound barrier breaking laps !

Might want to put a ' in your T2 lap time 👍

Apparently Fetchbot thinks oddball is 30 seconds faster to T2 than T1 :lol:

It has been a while that I put so much effort in the WRS. Feels like a comeback. :)

So many new names and a few who are not there anymore, but a lot of fun, like old times. Nice combo EDK! 👍
And am I correct in assuming that Animera is updating the leaderboard nowadays?

New splits:
T1: 37.754
T2: 1'08.076

Nope Denur, WRSFetchBot updates the leaderboard every 15 minutes automagically.

First few attempts.

T1 0'39.847
T2 1'11.335

I'm much slower than most everyone. lots of laps to go to even get close to some of you.

EDK
He's not kidding, have a look at the first post in this thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=123953
Wow, I'm impressed. As a software designer I know how much effort it takes to put something like this together. A job well done!
bow-004.gif

First splits. This combo is a lot more fun that I first thought it would be. :)

1'08.141

Well, one last blast for me. I never did generate enough exit speed out of the sweeper to make it worth an unconventional line through it.
Car is very sensitive in the front end to both braking and power inputs.
Improvement to overall lap, good T1 save less than stellar starting speed. Medium T2 (slightly slower than my previous) and a decent T3. Submitting lap with these splits.

1'08.251

👍

After 6 days, some .38's and 1'09's (but never in the same lap) I have come to one conclusion:

People from the Bay Area are very well versed in cruel and unusual punishment..... :D

Time submitted with my current splits.
I tried, oh how I tried, but a T1 '37 is just not in my reach.

(by the way, I must say that my discovery of this forum and joining the WRS has upped my enjoyment of Prologue ten-fold. Many thanks to you all!) and good luck everyone.

People from the Bay Area are very well versed in cruel and unusual punishment..... :D

:lol:

Just so you know, the E in my user name stands for Evil. :mischievous:

Managed these earlier today, this might be my submissions, will try to improve tomorrow. Have seen a bit faster for both splits, but this had a good last turn.

1:08.425

Hehhehheh....my fathers side of the family are all from San Fran....

I'll post these in case I don't get a chance to run tomorrow....

1'09.657

Had some time to run this today:
T1: 37.949
T2: 1'08.441

I submitted my qualifier a couple weeks ago but I haven't had it looked at yet by Jack; However, I figured everything would be good to go by now when I decided to participate in the beginning of this week.

Does this mean that I shouldn't submit a time this week? Or is there some way I can submit a time and have my division rank calculated afterwards? I had a lot of fun shaving the .100's off my time.

Last edited:
I submitted my qualifier a couple weeks ago but I haven't had it looked at yet by Jack; However, I figured everything would be good to go by now when I decided to participate in the beginning of this week.

Does this mean that I shouldn't submit a time this week? Or is there some way I can submit a time and have my division rank calculated afterwards? I had a lot of time shaving the .100's off my time.

OK to submit. Vaxen will place you in a provisional division if your registry application hasn't been processed by the deadline.

Managed to get another run in,and got some good first and second splits but that's about it.
1'08.281
now submitted

Last edited:
Time submitted with posted splits. The last sector is really bad though, but I rediscovered GT2 (via the PS3) and that has somehow taken all my interest for now. :)

A small improvement:

1'08.750

Time submitted. Good luck to the rest of you. 👍

Small changes in each sector, some better, some not, but the final lap time has improved so...........
New splits.

1'08.286

new times, i'll have a few more runs because the right hander before the tunnel wasn't very good with these times,so there's a bit more left yet just got to hook it up.

1'08.625

New splits.

1'07.958

I've done a .77x for T1 but my T2 was the best I have done.

Back