GTP_WRS Week 95: Dat Rising Sun

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 136 comments
Sorry guys announcing my absence from WRS for a while was slightly premature.. It's hard to resist Midfield in either direction, my new job will just have to take 2nd priority for now :D

Using the Fairlady 5/5 👍 Feels like I never even left :lol:

Sorry guys announcing my absence from WRS for a while was slightly premature.. It's hard to resist Midfield in either direction, my new job will just have to take 2nd priority for now :D

Using the Fairlady 5/5 👍 Feels like I never even left :lol:

And he's back

Gave it another 30 laps and can beat my time thru sector 2 pretty regularly, but my best lap with my sector 3 is hard to stay in front of. That lap I went up on last curb and came off it just right headed for the apex, hard to replicate that one though. Having fun and think the races will be really good.

Gave it another 30 laps and can beat my time thru sector 2 pretty regularly, but my best lap with my sector 3 is hard to stay in front of. That lap I went up on last curb and came off it just right headed for the apex, hard to replicate that one though.

I hate it when that happens. I had a sub par lap for the first 2 sectors and then a 3rd sector way faster than anything I've done all week and spent 2 days unable to beat that ghost to the finish line. I still can't match that sector time but I'm finally getting close enough that I was able to set a couple of new best lap times tonight.

Updated Splits.

Back