GTPDC Judging Rules( Judges wanted/Training Avaliable)

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 155 comments
Technically but it hardly ever spins the front wheels. It drifts just like every other RWD car I have in game. Well besides the fact that it likes to spin through 5th

308420_276621342364766_100000507069093_1148694_5161317_n.jpg

Me and a friend using pretty much the same tune.

Technically but it hardly ever spins the front wheels. It drifts just like every other RWD car I have in game. Well besides the fact that it likes to spin through 5th

having 2 friends who have a stagea each, it is awd indefinately! one of the most fun drift cars when changed to rwd though

I would like to be a judge since my team doesn't put me in comps anymore i can use my time to help

If its easier for my psn is Red_sky1

I would like to be a judge.

I already have alot of experience about judging so I'd like to make it official.

I will judge too.
I have judged at quite a few events before, so i know what im doing.

Same here.

And nk4e, where you been man? The drifting section has gone downhill. We need you to bring the NWO. :lol:

Its Evo season for me, so I tend to disappear. I haven't heard from our potential judges either...You guys need a new leader.

Its Evo season for me, so I tend to disappear. I haven't heard from our potential judges either...You guys need a new leader.

Me and Hayden are gonna be inactive for a few months, final year of school = a lot of exams.

Is it all possible to get help in judging every other Sunday from somebody?

Hi Guys, I'd like to be one of the Qualified Judges. I'd like to put an end to biased bull****, and i'm definitely passionate about it. :) excuse the french

I'm interested. I've ran multiple drifting competitions on Forza and I've judged a good bit. I've never had any really big issues. If you like, you can add me on PSN and see what I've got. I'm still learning how to drift, so I can learn what these guys are doing, but still helping out.

PSN is username.

Back