GTPFIA GT Omega GT1 World Cup Congrts to our champion Veloci_2NR!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 3,185 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do that, but I might be a bit late so you guys just get it going without me.

pipi_r6
Gt2 tests tonight, for next season?

Yep definately might try and stay up just don't leave it till 1oclock in the morning UK time...

Edit: It will be interesting to see what the NSX prototype goes around GPF compare to the other cars..

Last edited:
It feels weird not prepping for a sunday race. Are we gonna do a one-off or something or take this weekend off?

Jav and I chatted with each other after the last race about racing the Lexus IS-F Race Car at 600hp or 630hp. He hasn't said anything since. I did ask about it to him again early last week, but still no answer. :)
The car gets 638hp before breakin and without the stage 3 engine upgrade. It has the stage 3 Turbo added to give it the 638hp. Run it on softs or mediums or on softs with a mandatory medium tire change atleast once.
What do you say Jav?

Last edited:
We could do that this Sunday! Lexus IS-F Racing Concept 600 HP on racing hards! Double 30 minute race with reverssed grid and standing start on Nurb GP/F!

Jav
We could do that this Sunday! Lexus IS-F Racing Concept 600 HP on racing hards! Double 30 minute race with reverssed grid and standing start on Nurb GP/F!

Don't count on me, I'm out in the weekend :sly:

I should be opening room soon for GT2 testing around GPF come join guys :tup

Edit: ok guys rooms up 1472 6399 8880 6893 3143 Jav what regulations should I put for the GT2?

Last edited:
I should be opening room soon for GT2 testing around GPF come join guys :tup

Edit: ok guys rooms up 1472 6399 8880 6893 3143 Jav what regulations should I put for the GT2?

GTPFIA_Season_2_GT2_Specs_R3.jpg

The R35 GT-R TC should be 522/1300.

Yes sir, and also you might want to be testing on a private lounge from now on as the physics are slightly different and that's what we'll be using from now on.

Jav
Yes sir, and also you might want to be testing on a private lounge from now on as the physics are slightly different and that's what we'll be using from now on.

That's greats news Jav :tup

Hard tires are like driving on ice with some of these cars. I probably won't have time for this series, but the touring car series I'm looking forward to.

Man, I'm having a hard time grasping the cars in this series. I don't know which one to choose. They're all so different. We need a pre-season race before I can really figure out my car choices. Im guessing maybe the sunday after this, since we're running that DTM Lexus race this sunday?

Man, I'm having a hard time grasping the cars in this series. I don't know which one to choose. They're all so different. We need a pre-season race before I can really figure out my car choices. Im guessing maybe the sunday after this, since we're running that DTM Lexus race this sunday?

Good idea. I won't have anytime this weekend to race much. I still have a few things to do at my old house.

I think I might be able to make the Lexus IS-F race.

Just stick with the NSX! I remember you obliterated all in that when we tested these last time round....👍

only on fuji, a relatively highspeed track :P And blaze was right with me the entire time!

I'm leaning toward the R8 or vette right now, but not really sure. o.o

Jav
Then we will most likely be teaming up! Not particularly my kind of car(handling is not the best) but the cockpit view is just awesome!

I'm game if you are. I like the car. Not too many other cars I would like to drive except for maybe the Ford GT, Audi R8 Race Car/ or the Playstation version, Nissan Fairlady Z, NSX-R Prototype and the Nomad Diablo.

Are you allowing the Audi R8 Playstation version? That would allow 4 Audi's and if you go with both the white and black that would make 6. lol

I'm working on getting it to not burn the tires. Got it to handle ok on Monza with shicanes lastnight with Taolung. The 200kg added to this car is nice.👍

It's going to be super hard this season to choose which car i need something with better tire wear is a must must...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back