GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea its on 1/4mile time. so gotta show G force? yea that was running at like 1.73G next time ill take a pic of that. i wasnt intending on taking pics of times but seen this post so i thort id join in LOL

It's not 1/4 time. It's 400m according to your picture.

Toyota Minolta- 8.828
9ae17a70.jpg

GT350R '65- 10.886
6171dec5.jpg

Ferrari Enzo- 9.020
c2caa3d4.jpg

Audi Le Mans Quattro- 8.897
aec55db5.jpg
076d993a.jpg

Nice time for the GT350R. They can get a bit more out of them though!

9.723s - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec II (R32) '94
9.572s - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R33) '97

Last edited:
Massive improvement :D
xfzqsk.jpg

Still trying to break the 9 sec mark :grumpy:
24end5j.jpg

Update:

Nissan gtr black edition is at 8.911

Last edited:
Trybal
9.723s - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec II (R32) '94
9.572s - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R33) '97

Nice!!! I'm getting 9.637 on my unbroken R33!! But I'm getting only 9.792 in my unbroken R32. :grumpy:

iManaged to get my Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 to 8.375 seconds a 1/4 mile. =\. Not the fastest but I'm somewhere up there on the top of this list at least! (:
iHave a picture as well in case anyone wants to see it. c:
Sorry if picture is a little blurry, I'll try to retake a more clear one.

LOOL. iMean't the pic of my time. O_O. Not the running Kitty XD. But my picture didn't load. I'm stupid. It won't upload. Uhhh. Is it because it's JPEG? O_o.

LOOL. iMean't the pic of my time. O_O. Not the running Kitty XD. But my picture didn't load. I'm stupid. It won't upload. Uhhh. Is it because it's JPEG? O_o.
Which Filehoster are you using?

New time!

this is the premium R33 with 702 HP...not fully broken into but hey who judges lol :lol:

Time is 9.637. Will upload the pic later 👍 look out for an edit.

Think this deserves a look at.... :sly:
IMAG0429.jpg

Did a pretty quick tune.. Guess Ill go back to the drawing board to get in the 8.2xx. This was manual also. Might see if auto is quicker

Last edited:
I know an SUV that can beat that :sly:

I know one too, which isn't the one you're talking about. :P Point being that there's a lot of cars in this game that aren't on the boards, so go out there and test your favorite circuit car to see how it handles in the 1/4 mile. I get so bored racing the same cars over and over, so it's what I do to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back