GTRA|RSeat WSGTC S3|Tony1311 - Grand Prize winner! Finals video inside

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 305 comments
Any stewards available today? We were thinking of having our race (me vs IforceV8) (the two 8s go head to head :lol:) in the next 4 hours (or if it goes later than that we'll have to reschedule).

Nice, you two gonna be the first to strike.

Gv let me know when its good for you! I'll adjust to your time if I can. Were like 9hrs apart. Please let me know ahead of time though so I can set aside time.

For me it might be best around 7-9pm your time which is 10-12 in the afternoon here. Let me know!!

Best of luck to all.

I would but I only have PAL 1 added. Guys wanna switch?

Right on, I'm there 👍

Will be capturing the whole thing. No stream though, too early.

Well, sorry, having some connection issues at the moment, no idea why. I'll let you guys know if I can't get it running after I try some fixes here.

Last edited:
I left the room so the room changed hosts, try joining again Wardez.

Alright we're waiting for you to go in first. Hopefully it'll work this way.

Well, I'm sorry but my internet connection's simply not going to comply. We had the power go out a few times yesterday, then a neighborhood internet outage happened, so I guess something's still up. Calling my ISP right now... this sucks. And sorry guys, I'll keep trying if you two can wait as well.

Edit:
Somehow I managed to get into PAL 1, but it was strange getting in, you guys aren't in the room right?

Entry was refused due to network incompatibility with the room owner.
[768]

So I guess right now there's no way we can be in the same room at the same time.

I guess we'll be needing an another steward then. Monstar can't do it because he is racing aswell or....?

Yeah, unfortunately he can't.

Sorry, just got off with my ISP and they're sending technicians out that'll be here in a couple hours so I'm out of luck.

I was going to ask if two separate stewards would be enough but now Tony got thrown out and even iforce got disconnected.

Going brilliantly this.

Yes, two separate stewards would work. Sorry about this guys, I got into the room one more time then my modem completely turned off, yeah, my ****'s FUBAR'd.

Sorry :/

Hopefully Tony or some other steward can find you.

ok now we have tony, monstar and me in the room. Only missing Iforce and we're good to go 👍

EDIT:

timeout.jpg

Just as we got everything set up IforceV8 had to go somewhere. What an anticlimactic end to a frustrating two hours.

Tomorrow at ~15:00 GMT I hope there's atleast one compatible steward available.

Last edited:
Time's up for me today.:grumpy: Too many issues and a small time window.

Stewards send out those friend requests and get that sorted out.

I'm with alien in NTSC 1 atm

We planned to do our match monday afternoon US / evening EU.

EDIT:

just a quick tip:

When we leave an online race, the car doesn't broken in. She stay at 0km.
So to avoid to rebuy a new car for every round, maybe we should set Nurb and Seca at 7 laps and Suzuka at 4 laps.
Last lap should be the cool down lap while the steward watch the live timing and check the gap. And both drivers leave the race when the Steward call the winner.

just my thoughts.

Last edited:
If anyone needs to gain access to the private lounges, please send friend requests and I will accept as soon as possible.

I have some real concerns about people entering these rooms when a race is going on and being a distraction.It doesnt bother me if people want to watch but somebody needs to watching the door and telling people that its race time and nobody else is allowed in the room.

Maybe the room limits need to be adjusted to a much smaller number? Also anybody who wants to watch the race live should check this thread first before jumping in a room.

Another concern I have is who is hosting.When OK8 had in the top spot the grip level was as good as it was when I was running alone,but when MONSTAR took over the room the track had less grip.My internet is not very fast (3mb) so this is always a concern to me.

Nice, you two gonna be the first to strike.

Gv let me know when its good for you! I'll adjust to your time if I can. Were like 9hrs apart. Please let me know ahead of time though so I can set aside time.

For me it might be best around 7-9pm your time which is 10-12 in the afternoon here. Let me know!!

Best of luck to all.

7-9pm my time is perfect for me! What day? :)

I'm with alien in NTSC 1 atm

We planned to do our match monday afternoon US / evening EU.

EDIT:

just a quick tip:

When we leave an online race, the car doesn't broken in. She stay at 0km.
So to avoid to rebuy a new car for every round, maybe we should set Nurb and Seca at 7 laps and Suzuka at 4 laps.
Last lap should be the cool down lap while the steward watch the live timing and check the gap. And both drivers leave the race when the Steward call the winner.

just my thoughts.
Need a PP check to catch people not using 0.0 mile cars first.

Obviously if we don't finish the races, we'll have no replay.

Second, I think for so many reasons a 0 mile car is bad, particularly needing up to what, 9-12 cars? What if we get in a "used" one by accident and fail a PP check? Or are we double checking and re-checking PP, HP, and tuning in between every round?

iforcev8
Another concern I have is who is hosting.When OK8 had in the top spot the grip level was as good as it was when I was running alone,but when MONSTAR took over the room the track had less grip.My internet is not very fast (3mb) so this is always a concern to me.
People have been finding and feeling grip differences between rooms, hosts, etc since the dawn of GT5, there really isn't jack we can do about it, is there?
I might have less grip when OK8 is hosting than MONSTAR, it's a shuffle.

Need a PP check to catch people not using 0.0 mile cars first.
Totally agree

Obviously if we don't finish the races, we'll have no replay.
You're wrong, sorry.

Second, I think for so many reasons a 0 mile car is bad, particularly needing up to what, 9-12 cars? What if we get in a "used" one by accident and fail a PP check? Or are we double checking and re-checking PP, HP, and tuning in between every round?
Nah, we don't need to do this. Just set the room to 404hp and all will be fine.
If, as i said, we set one more lap for each race, and guys leave the race in the cool down lap, they will never need to back in the settings page between aech race to down their power limiter due to the engine break-in.

Back