Guess That Car and Track: Spec 3.2 edition (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter NT_03
  • 1,030 comments
Okay, take two:

Is it a Z33 Nissan 350Z/Fairlady Z coupe that isn't a race car (that's only five cars) and is it somehow related to the NISMO Fairlady Z Z-Tune (bringing mu guess number up to 6/7)?

I'll reset the "guesses till hint" and give you a new hint.

HINT:

The development of the car in question was helped by a Legend.

6 to go!

What if the solution is the Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car, which, through the help of the regular R35 GTR and Godzilla, morphed into existence as the GT-R GT3?

So, I choose the Concept LM, the '07 GTR and all ( :sly: ) GT3 GTR's as my guesses.

Nope.

HINT:

The replica was based of a car from a famous arcade game. The car underneath it (the replica) is related to Formula 1.

6 to go!

ET

Last edited:
*LOADED*

So...

... I'm going to explain this in a different way.

The replica that was used on this riddle was this:

Yamasa_Raggio_real.jpg

This car is called Yamasa Raggio, a car which was presented in the 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon to replicate a car (Soldat Raggio) from Ridge Racer - PSP edition, to be more precise - which is a famous arcade racing game.

The car used to replicate it was nothing less but a Honda NSX, which its development was helped by Ayrton Senna - who helped on the suspension's development.

There you have it!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE

RAAACEEEEEEEERRR

Your turn, @silverman_GT!

Your "region" name under your GTP username is actually a dead giveaway that i just noticed! :sly:

Anyways, here's a car riddle:

"A legendary Thunder among the passes."

I'm thinking the "Lightning" bit could be a trap..

Pagani Zonda C/C12S/C12S 7.3/R/LM Race Car or one of the two Huayras?

Nope.

"It's the white ghost that has left faster opponents in the dust."

BONUS HINT:

"It was built under specific orders of an author."

The "dust" and "passes" makes me think Pikes Peak..

My guesses shall thus be:

Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87
Monster Sport SX4 '11
Monster Sport E-RUNNER '12

And, as "bonuses":
Lancia S4 Rally Car '85
Peugeot 205 Rally Car '85

Do I win a fantasillion $ if I say it's the S. Shigeno version of the AE86 and it turns out to be correct?

Do I win a fantasillion $ if I say it's the S. Shigeno version of the AE86 and it turns out to be correct?
YOU'RE WINNER Bingo!

And no, if you think you'll win a fantasillion $ because you guessed it, don't ask me.:sly:

Here's the explaination:

"A legendary Thunder among the passes."

Fun fact: "Trueno" is actually spanish for "thunder"(the more you know....). And "among the passes" was pretty much self explainatory if you watched Initial D.

"It's the white ghost that has left faster opponents in the dust."

The Eight-Six was referred as "Akina's White Ghost" (i heard about this somewhere...)
And that it defeated an R32, both EG6 and EK9 Civics, and both the FC and FD.

"It was built under specific orders of an author."

The Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 S.Shigeno Version) '00 was built under specific orders by Shuichi Shigeno, the author of the Initial D series.

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32)
Honda Civic (EG6)

Not close, but not far.
I was simply referring the fact that both cars that urbanite9 mentioned appeared as the opponent of the Eight-Six.

Tough luck for @urbanite9 for being so close to the answer! :rolleyes:

Your turn, @rallymorten ! :D

Back