Has GT6 been hacked already?

United States
California
CommanderCyclops
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I couldn't find anything in a search.

Look at the end of this video

The player is still at Novice level, yet he has an insane number of high-end cars in his garage, and he has over 3 quintillion credits. Am I missing something here?

This might just resolve the question of whether or not there will be a credit ceiling.

Those credits are actually Vietnamese Dong. Divide by 33,000 to estimate the US value.
Don't think so. The language in the video is French,and they use the same in-game currency as the rest (I think so atleast).

Credit-hacking was very simple in GT5,and seeing as GT6 (probably) uses the same save-system as 5 it was only a matter of time before it popped up again.

that is hacked, how can a player with everything locked, it only as the novice N events unlocked(pausethe video at 4.06) have all that money and all that cars with nothing unlocked since those N events gives about 4000 credits each one. no doubt its hacked. grinding at about 4000 each race to get 20.000.000 to buy a redbull? no way,hacked.

Last edited:
that is hacked, how can a player with everything locked, it only as the novice N events unlocked(pausethe video at 4.06) have all that money and all that cars with nothing unlocked since those N events gives about 4000 credits each one. no doubt its hacked. grinding at about 4000 each race to get 20.000.000 to buy a redbull? no way,hacked.
If it's a media copy with an access-all-cars account on a flash drive.

I won't go into details,but credit hacking in GT5 was as simple as changing a single number. Later on,even programs were released where you just had to press a button. And seeing as GT6 likely uses the same save infrastructure as GT5,it would be a piece of cake. So yeah,probably hacked.

Nobody would be able to make back-up saves anymore. Anyone who had corrupted save data in GT5 could tell you why that would be bad.
That's why you subscribe to PS+. When I upgraded to a superslim PS3 all I had to do was download my save data to my new PS3.

I'm pretty sure if the game disallows save data backups then PS+ will not allow you to back it up, either.
Yea but if you use PS+ to save games then if anything happens to your PS3 you don't loose anything you just need to download your data

I'm pretty sure if the game disallows save data backups then PS+ will not allow you to back it up, either.
No,
Some games allows only PS+ save backup, but it isn't solution for hackin problems.
For me it isn't problem if someone bit change his savedata :lol:

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I couldn't find anything in a search.

Look at the end of this video

The player is still at Novice level, yet he has an insane number of high-end cars in his garage, and he has over 3 quintillion credits. Am I missing something here?

This might just resolve the question of whether or not there will be a credit ceiling.

At least the sounds are nice!

I shouldn't have to pay for PS+ in order to simply back up my save just for one game.
You don't have to - just go and look at your GT5 save, there is another just under it, usually taken from when you last opened the game. The system will ask you if you want to restore using that if the gamesave gets corrupted.

I don't know how to tell you guys, but... Read some posts lol. I think Famine is correct, on this occasion. :) (Yes, I just said that. Oh my god :embarrassed:)

Just checked another forum, some guys have already been able to hack credits etc. Looks like creating hybrids will also be possible.

Back