Head to Head tuning

• Thread starter MisterEads
  • 621 comments

MisterEads

(Banned)
United States
IND
SotPmoker
I want to use this, instead of clogging up other threads, to put two players head to head; tuning the same car.

The cars are the same, broken in/not.
Same hp.
Different tune.

Black screen launches at the speed track, then the times will be posted here.

Thought this would be new and fun for everyone to do sometimes.

THE CARS:

The cars well be.chosen from the OCD and the regular dealership.

---- ---- ---- ----

DEADLINE:

The deadline is one week from your pairing/car announcement.

If something occurs in that week that prevents you from doing it, PM me directly.

---- ---- ---- ----

Round four:
MikeyBc v Madxskillz
06 infiniti g35 coupe

Angelsdemon v Lvlmidnighttuner
09 Honda insight ls

c losk v michrulejj
07 nissan fairlady s

Trybal v Hostility
Maserati GranTurismoS

---- ---- ---- ----
WINNERS!!!
ROUND ONE:
(Swara96) v. chevymandan
(MikeyBc) v. Agent_JK
(Hostility) v. Michrulejj
(trybal) v Mazdaman

ROUND TWO winners:
(Swara96) v MisterEads
(Ktalloutdrags) v Maccer42
(Hostility) v KraigA
(Hyperspeed) v trybal
(janco) v adzstat
(angelsdemon) v babbyface
(chris12008) v 1secondclub

Round three:
(Janco)) v ktalloutdragz
(madxskillz) v closk
(mikeybc) v chris12008
(Angelsdemon) v swara
(lvlmidnighttuner) v michrulejj

---- ---- ---- ----
Round Five waiting list:

Last edited:
I want to use this, instead of clogging up other threads, to put two players head to head; tuning the same car.

The cars are the same, broken in/not.
Same hp.
Different tune.

Black screen launches at the speed track, then the times will be posted here.

Thought this would be new and fun for everyone to do sometimes.

Sounds like a fun little challenge, as long as times are kept secret and PM'd directly to you so they can be revealed at the same time, non of this 0-60/0-100 time hint stuff.

Breaking in my sl55 amg,and my mclaren f1.

Sl55 is gonna take longer, since my f1 has a kinda complete tune on it

Black screen launching both. As OP said

Yeah that would be cool. I am just trying to spice it up a bit.

Whatever each player wants to do.

How about you get a pool of people who want to participate, then just draw random pairings and assign a different car to each pair, give them a couple days to submit and you reveal results. ?

Mikeybc
How about you get a pool of people who want to participate, then just draw random pairings and assign a different car to each pair, give them a couple days to submit and you reveal results. ?

That's what I thought. Just waiting for people to participate.

I haven't seen this done on here before and I hope that it works out :)

Can I request a limited amount of standard cars?
The quest of finding a particular car with low miles is nott that much fun lol.

hostility
Can I request a limited amount of standard cars?
The quest of finding a particular car with low miles is nott that much fun lol.

The list of cars will be chosen from the OCD and the ongame dealership. So that way everyone has the car

Dang it just seen this thread. Add a couple more participents? LOL This looks fun since its not fully upgraded cars.

I can get a guy to go in with me to make it even. If that would help. I know he would do it.

I think for verification purposes that one must be willing to submit the tune to Mreades in case there's a question whether it was a true black screen launch.

michrulejj
Dang it just seen this thread. Add a couple more participents? LOL This looks fun since its not fully upgraded cars.

I can get a guy to go in with me to make it even. If that would help. I know he would do it.

Sure.

I think for verification purposes that one must be willing to submit the tune to Mreades in case there's a question whether it was a true black screen launch.

My thoughts exactly, how can you prove it's a black screen launch? What if they hit the gas just as the race started, you do realise not everyone loads at the same time in an online lobby when a race starts?

Mikeybc

Yeah, if anyone has objections speak now

I also will need where you set your final with ur trans. Or dupe me the car and ill run it and send it back or whatever

T51R
My thoughts exactly, how can you prove it's a black screen launch? What if they hit the gas just as the race started, you do realise not everyone loads at the same time in an online lobby when a race starts?

Its not online.
Read.

Back