Honda NSX type R

• Thread starter ODB
  • 6 comments

ODB

CAR_ODB
Ok, I would like to make tune for this car to run fast laps on nurburgring, PP at 550 on sports tires.
nsx.jpg

I would like to know how to build some sort of base tune for it, and some general tips would be nice also.

I'll test your suggestions, and give you my response.

:cheers:

Last edited:
ODB
Ok, I would like to make tune for this car to run fast laps on nurburgring, PP at 550 on sports tires.
View attachment 241321

I would like to know how to build some sort of base tune for it, and some general tips would be nice also.

I'll test your suggestions, and give you my response.

:cheers:
Is this NSX the LM Prototype?

Is this NSX the LM Prototype?
No, type R 02.

I know there's quite a few tune made already for this car, I just would like to expand my knowledge on tuning. Track car combination is just something that I like so it's gonna be fun testing some stuff out.

I don't that much about tuning, but I like open differential and keeping control with brake and gas inputs. I've been using wing on my current tune for even more grip at the back, I just don't quite know how should I even start my tune...

I guess I'd like a tune that's quite soft but still stable enough to make those fast speed sections and there's places where I want to cut over curbs so it cant be too low. My problem is that I have no idea what sort of figures I should even start with.

Last edited:
This is one of my fastest 550pp on nurb and bathhurst. The tune I use

Praiano's tune
honda-nsx-type-r-02-550-jpg.140197

Here's a link to his tuning garage. His tunes work for my driving style.

Hope that helps

Back