Hot Version, Drift Special. Ep2.

• Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 40 comments
Really nice vid JrD!!

Impressive how you incorporated the advertisement vids as it looks natural. Can't wait to see more vids my dude! 👍

Nice vid, Looks professional.....can't say so much about some of the drivers though :lol: Nothing personal fellas!

Wow JR your videos are going so much better. Congrats man. Love the editing.

Nice vid, Looks professional.....can't say so much about some of the drivers though :lol: Nothing personal fellas!

Yea. Intentionally I only wanted pros in my comps but then I realized most drifters on Gran Turismo never even enter comps. So I started making it for people like me who who drift but arent that good so we can get better =P.

But sometimes we do get some good people like your team mates to pressure us. Suzuka Volume: 5 will have some great tandems though.

Wow JR your videos are going so much better. Congrats man. Love the editing.

Thanks, miss you and fredemon in my comps lol. Still remember you whooping our asses.

Awesome editing man! 👍👍
Thanks

Working on Suzuka Volume: 5 At the moment

My hat's off to you Jr, your videos are out of this world!!! It's really impressive to see the way you've progressed with your production...every video improves on the last one, and brings something new to the table. You certainly keep raising the bar for the rest of us.

Videos like this make me want GT6 NOW, because I can only imagine what people with creativity and skill like yours are going to be able to do with the next gen console and games.

If you have room, I'd really like to add you, as I would love to be in one of your comps one day!

My hat's off to you Jr, your videos are out of this world!!! It's really impressive to see the way you've progressed with your production...every video improves on the last one, and brings something new to the table. You certainly keep raising the bar for the rest of us.

Videos like this make me want GT6 NOW, because I can only imagine what people with creativity and skill like yours are going to be able to do with the next gen console and games.

If you have room, I'd really like to add you, as I would love to be in one of your comps one day!

One day I will make it to a JrD comp...
I just never know when he's going to do a comp!

Me and Mav joined last night, but I guess you weren't there.

I'm so sorry. My dog ran away and I had to chase it. I was really surprised I still had people in the lobby.

Thanks alot, Yea I didn't think I was getting good til I got this message from Jordan. Learned alot from working with GTChannel.
2eclv60.jpg

One day I will make it to a JrD comp...
I just never know when he's going to do a comp!

I'm sorry. Its just I'm not good with setting dates. So when I host them I just put them on my youtube feed or twitter and its first come first serve =\

Really good video, I loved everything about it, even the advertisements which are really annoying on real tv. Can't wait until the next video comes along 👍

Update: 9/19/12 Suzuka

Had to kinda rush this one. School and Work, it should of been uploaded but just didnt have time to render this, as this was footage right after the tsukuba D1

Just watched the newest video, again, absolutely amazing work Jr!!! I love editing you do in the run replays to focus in on the important aspects of a specific run. Keep'em coming man!!!!

And I want to give a quick shout-out to my hommie the86d for the win...well done bro!

Update: 12/23/12 Clubman Stage 5

Didn't do so well this round :I. S15 needed a chassis restore apparently, was wondering why it didn't wanna match explodes angle. Next one is grand valley east once I feel like editing the stuff n stuff...

P.S. this is a great okayama mock-up.

Another great vid JR!!! I love that section, just wish it wasn't so dark lol. I really need to try to make one of your tournaments one of these days. Congrats to Saph on the win as well!

twitcher
Another great vid JR!!! I love that section, just wish it wasn't so dark lol. I really need to try to make one of your tournaments one of these days. Congrats to Saph on the win as well!

Thanks, yea one of my favorite sections

Damn I just took a look at that video and a bunch of other stuff on your channel, your videos are awesome, man! Thanks again for having me along, it was fun.

BayouSimDrifter
I need to add you to get into one of your comps

Just look at my YouTube feed or Twitter. I can't add people.

penguintwitch
Damn I just took a look at that video and a bunch of other stuff on your channel, your videos are awesome, man! Thanks again for having me along, it was fun.

Thanks man. Yea it was fun drifting with you. Hopefully you can join my others. Working on grand valley soon, I think you won that one to.

1/13/13 Grand Valley East

Did better this time but still lost. If the next one is at High Speed I think I'll win it just because I usually don't lose that much there.

JrDarknes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzPxG8PHifg">YouTube Link</a>

Video Advertisments are not made by me.
Credit to Team Nemsis
Team Empire

Very nice JR I always enjoy your videos. There were some awesome runs there. How come I have never seen you around. There were most of my friends list there but I have never actually met you lol.

Back