How can I add stability when braking in a straight line without adding understeer mid to late corner

I can't help myself...... I just have to say this.....

THANK YOU to everyone that participated in this thread. So often these types of threads seem to become "nasty" as members argue the merits of their own opinions and suggestions. This one on the other hand has remained very civilized and helpful.

Good job on the tune @Rooky Balboa . I find it's a very solid base tune that now only requires tweaking for personal preferences.

Thanks to all who shared their advice and input. As always, even though I have a pretty good grasp on tuning, I still learned a thing or two.

Thanks F1, I concur, I've found this thread very useful, and I have been pleasantly surprised at the number of people who have been willing to chip in.

I'm even more pleased that people have taken the time to drive it, and not only that but they have also enjoyed it.

I've made a couple more tweaks to it as per the discussion with @rams1de. Although I chose to reduce the toe out a little; balanced with reducing the LSD decel to help with turn in.

@F1Racer68 you are right that everyone will have different tastes / styles, and that is where I will sign off on this one - take if out for a play guys, and spice it up as you see fit.

Thanks again all!

Last edited:
Back