How do I win this seasonal event?

• Thread starter Soxpomox
  • 14 comments
493/GT-R Special Stage Route 5/5 Laps.

I drive as best I can with a 474hp Skyline GT-R (R33) '95 and I am 24 seconds behind the first place finisher...

How do I win this? It seems impossible.

You either get a r34 nur, or for easymode, get a gtr specV from the dealership. with your current car it is pertty much impossible to gold this event.

Practice fella, I know people on here have managed it.

I have managed the other events, this one I will be trying tonight.

I see in the other post people tuned the car up to 492hp. What happens when the engine gains hp from being broken in? Can they no longer use the car in the race or what?

I used that white R34 with the black hood that you win from something, and after an hour and a half I won by .015. :dopey: I was only at 460HP too, so it's definitely possible with the car you're using.

I see in the other post people tuned the car up to 492hp. What happens when the engine gains hp from being broken in? Can they no longer use the car in the race or what?

Well if you tune it with...say an air filter, you can always remove the air filter if the engine gains too much HP after break in. Just don't tune with anything that cannot be removed like the engine upgrades

I used that white R34 with the black hood that you win from something, and after an hour and a half I won by .015. :dopey: I was only at 460HP too, so it's definitely possible with the car you're using.

does not make any sense, he is trying with an older r33 with less handling than the r34 you are talking about. it is not all about HP, if you manage to gold this event with the car he is running I will be very impressed. I gave it a shot and was 19 behind the winner, and I golded the event with 9 seconds in the GTR specV 09'

Won It With a Nissan GT-R '07. Change Oil (goes up to 500bhp) then lighten it all (around 1400kg) and buy those Tires (the one that the event requires). Won with this in 2 tries

Won It With a Nissan GT-R '07. Change Oil (goes up to 500bhp) then lighten it all (around 1400kg) and buy those Tires (the one that the event requires). Won with this in 2 tries

The event only allows a maximum of 493hp...

I guess I'll have to go waste my money on a different Nissan, having already upgraded the r33...ARGH!

If you don't leave the race it will not boot you. I took a brand new 09 Spec V in yesterday and it broke in but I stayed legal.

Cheat for anybody having trouble-the left-hand hairpin after you exit the tunnel can be a spot to wall ride. Just go in full throttle as close to the outside (right) wall as you can with the wheels turned all the way left. You'll get through there faster than slowing and turning the car.

The toughest part for me was remembering the track because it is not used much in A-Spec.

Back