How long did it take you to find that Formula Gran Turismo?

• Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 175 comments
No. Whoever told you YES was wrong. FGT is lvl 24 car.

Edit: I just realized you're at lvl 26 B-spec. My B-spec has always been behind my A-spec, so I can't say if a B-spec rating will unlock cars. Anyway, it's a level 24 car

You only have to have one of them be a 24 or above doesnt matter if its A or B spec.

I guess every dog has his day, I just got my FGT on the second try looking in the dealership once I hit lvl 24 and got 4.9M credits. w00t! :sly:

I found it last night but I was Level 23 and the XP was at the middle of the bar, so I guess it´s B-Spec bob time until it shows up again.

New dealership worked out well for me, got myself up to £5 million last night and got it straight from the online dealership! Never once saw it in the marketplace tho

I'm a little ticked off. Took me over a week to find this car. I finally get it, then after the update, the car shows up in the online dealership! Guess this thread is dead now.

I was at level 28 and looked in the Used lot for days and days, it just wasn't there. When the new online Dealership opened there it was. 4.8 million do-dads later I'm racing my slightly used red Formula Gran Turismo. Now at Spec A level 30 and Bob at 20. :)

First day of online dealership I saw an orange one. I was stoked and grinded Indy all day to get the creds. Then I realized you can also have a yellow one. I bought the orange and traded it. Now I have a yellow FGT!! Love it!

I cycled through the licences for about 20 mins and it was there. But I was level 23. Once I hit 24 I had to cycle through the licences all weekend, and I mean all weekend.

Left,X,X,X, wait for hdd light to go out,
O,left,X,wait for hdd light to go out,
O,X,wait for hdd light to go out,
O,O,X,wait for hdd light to go out,
right,X.........
switch tv back to game.....................................................................Still not there? Course not! O and repaeat above.

All day Saturday and all day Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARGH!! I need to get outside.

Finally at around 10pm Sunday night it was there but people were asleep and my wheel is so noisy I couldn't test it out. Home from work Monday, installed patch and its sat in the new online dealership. Brilliant

I cycled through the licences for about 20 mins and it was there. But I was level 23. Once I hit 24 I had to cycle through the licences all weekend, and I mean all weekend.

Left,X,X,X, wait for hdd light to go out,
O,X,wait for hdd light to go out,
O,O,X,wait for hdd light to go out,
right,X.........
switch tv back to game.....................................................................Still not there? Course not! O and repaeat above.

All day Saturday and all day Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARGH!! I need to get outside.

Finally at around 10pm Sunday night it was there but people were asleep and my wheel is so noisy I couldn't test it out. Home from work Monday, installed patch and its sat in the new online dealership. Brilliant

Lol, what do those button combos do? :P

anyone else peeved that it is in online dealership now? Spent hours refreshing on Sunday, finally got it, and now its readily available. Sheesh.:grumpy:

It took me like 10secs to find the Formula GT. Bought it at online Dealership for 4.8mill. I didnt really care for the crappy green and yellow paint. But just so you know, you CANT paint the car

It took me like 10secs to find the Formula GT. Bought it at online Dealership for 4.8mill. I didnt really care for the crappy green and yellow paint. But just so you know, you CANT paint the car

Cheater!! I had to refresh the used lot for a couple days to find mine before there was the online dealership. =P

Huh?
This was in my UCD the first day I played the game. Serious.

Although I hadn't updated the game so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.
It was the purple/blue and white one.

Latest Posts

Back