How to get Carrera GT '04

• Thread starter ED_1959
  • 18 comments
United States
United States
I've been waiting for over 2 years to purchase the Carrera GT. Help me get it please. My user ID is Ed_1959

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_093453_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_093453_YouTube.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 4
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to help. My advice is: keep playing actively and hope for the best.

I've been waiting for over 2 years to purchase the Carrera GT. Help me get it please. My user ID is Ed_1959
Nobody can help you do it - and there was a period of a month just under two years back where you could have done it as every player received all the invitations:

Your best chance of getting an Invitation is through a four-star or five-star Roulette ticket, at roughly 10% and 8% chance of producing an invitation each.

If you do get an invitation, it's still pure luck that you get the right one of the ten... but you can help yourself a little here. Should you draw an invitation from a ticket and it's not the right one, shut the game down directly, immediately.

That prevents the result from being saved, allowing you to keep the ticket. Ticket rewards may change after an update, but only to a reward of the same type - so a ticket that produces an invitation will always produce an invitation, but which invitation may change if there's an update. You can then, after the update, re-draw the ticket.

Alternatively, Six-Star (Car) tickets, which you can get through some weeks' Weekly Challenges, can reward Invitation cars too. The same thing applies here - draw, check, save, and redraw post-update.

You could also win a carrera gt in the menu book 39.
See the article below.

See the article below.

I guess you can't repeat it ?

Nobody can help you do it - and there was a period of a month just under two years back where you could have done it as every player received all the invitations:

Your best chance of getting an Invitation is through a four-star or five-star Roulette ticket, at roughly 10% and 8% chance of producing an invitation each.

If you do get an invitation, it's still pure luck that you get the right one of the ten... but you can help yourself a little here. Should you draw an invitation from a ticket and it's not the right one, shut the game down directly, immediately.

That prevents the result from being saved, allowing you to keep the ticket. Ticket rewards may change after an update, but only to a reward of the same type - so a ticket that produces an invitation will always produce an invitation, but which invitation may change if there's an update. You can then, after the update, re-draw the ticket.

Alternatively, Six-Star (Car) tickets, which you can get through some weeks' Weekly Challenges, can reward Invitation cars too. The same thing applies here - draw, check, save, and redraw post-update.
First, the bad news - as potential prizes for completing Menu Book 39, the Porsche Carrera GT, the Pagani Huayra and the 2015 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV (the last not an invite-only car) are not among the cars that can be won from roulette tickets.

In general, in addition to the 6-star car tickets, normal 6-star tickets, 5-star tickets and 4-star tickets also all offer minuscule chances of winning most of the invitation cars. The odds of winning a specific invitation car, or another Brand Central car worth over 450,000 Cr., that is not an original Menu Book prize (either guaranteed or potential, which makes for 104 cars if my spreadsheet is right) are approximately:
  • 0.96% from a 6-star car ticket
  • 0.38% from a normal 6-star ticket
  • 0.07% from a 5-star ticket
  • 0.01% from a 4-star ticket
The odds go down every time another Brand Central car worth over 450,000 Cr. is added. Also, 4-star and 5-star tickets are, so far, the only chances to get an invite.

Last edited:
Luckily that's how I got my Carrera GT
Don't remember if I've ever gotten a Porsche Invite
Got Several Ferrari and Aston Martin though...

And the Veneno I got via 6* Ticket

I've gotten the CGT invite four times now. I've owned it for a long time and don't need these useless invites.

I wish we could gift invites, because I have one for the CGT right now.

I've just bought a second CGT a week ago when I received another Porsche invite. If I could pass it over to you, I'd happily do so. Alas...

I've been waiting since launch for Aston and Lamborghini invite despite playing everyday.
Everyone got all the invites for a month back just a few weeks after launch:

Everyone got all the invites for a month back just a few weeks after launch:

But no one had money at that time!

But no one had money at that time!
Very much a different problem though - and the previous update added the "big three" events people still use today for earning credits.

Its also a possibility you could win one, the car itself, from a random ticket. That's how I got mine.

Back