How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN GAME SAVE

I have been trying to open the save game and copy to the Ps3 for months now.
I have download the complete file to my usb stick, everytime I go to stick in it the ps3 and open it it just says "no files" or something along the lines of that, it's very frustrating.
can someone please tell me step by step how to do it??! THANK YOU!

Sorry my first post is a help request but please could you help me, I'm useless at figuring what I've done wrong, thank you.

I've followed the instructions on page one of this thread...trying to install the GT5 (PAL) game save found on the following page:
http://ps3.brewology.com/gamesaves/savedgames.php?page=savedgames&l=G&system=ps3

I've right clicked on the zip file and unblocked it, then unzipped it and copied the PS3 folder that contains the game save to my flash drive. I've then popped the flash drive into my PS3 and started GT5 but a message pops up saying that I cannot use this game data and that it's another users.

Have I missed something.

My PS3 system software is 3.70.
My GT5 has got the 2.01 update.

Any ideas would be greatly aappreciated. Thank you.

The GT5 Save file is PSN account specific.
You'd need to log in with the same PSN ID as the creator of that save file.

I don't think there is a way to get around it , so that you could use your own PSN ID with the garage.

Then it's interesting how would a "shared" PSN ID work online at the same time. Would it ?
Or would it just kick the person before out of PSN?

I would be interested to try this with some of you guys. :sly:

The overall goal of this would be to have a Save file for share and the PSN ID for share too.
Just so that one could enjoy the cars. But the PSN ID and password would be held tight and not given to any random person. (Kind a defeats the idea of the whole thing)

But this would most likely at some point become a legal issue with PSN , Sony and maybe gtplanet AUP.

So I'm not saying we should do this. But just think about it behind the scenes. 💡

MadMax

Last edited:
Yeah I've been doing some research and you're right, it's not as easy as downloading another persons game save. One must find a way to resign that game save somehow but I have no idea how things like that are done.

Anyone any ideas...I mean I've seen people use other people's saves and it working so there must be a way.

Cheerz

Yeah I've been doing some research and you're right, it's not as easy as downloading another persons game save. One must find a way to resign that game save somehow but I have no idea how things like that are done.

Anyone any ideas...I mean I've seen people use other people's saves and it working so there must be a way.

Cheerz

(SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST BUT MY CONNECTION IS BEING A KNOB AND I CAN'T DELETE THIS)

I'm so glad I found this. I am going to try to transfer some saves that I got off my pc to put on my ps3.

I'm looking for some saves that I could use on my PS3 (.PSV).

I'm looking for: Gran Turismo 1 NTSC, Gran Turismo 2 NTSC and Gran Turismo 3 NTSC

I would like to have the following in the saves:

- 0% Completion
- All Licences Tests GOLDED
- The Garage would only have the prize cars from those Licences Tests

Let me know if you can help me, it'll be greatly appreciated!! ^^

looking for quite a few game saves

metal gear solid psx game
save

resident evil director's cut game save

resident evil 2 game save

resident evil 3 game save

tekken 2 game save

tekken 3 game save

tekken tag tournament game save

tekken 5 game save

and also how you transfer ps1 game saves to a ps3 via usb thumb drive like you do with ps3 game saves

My GT5 save is 99% all cars all gold all trophies all everything apart from a A-Spec nurb endurance to finish.

:crazy:

👍 mine too but I'm not sharing. It's too personal

Can somebody post a NTSC save game for GT3 with all the secret cars on it like that Lamboghini Diablo and the Porsche and also can i get a GT4 NTSC save gave with all the secret black cars as well? Non hybrided and not upgraded in any way.

Last edited:
I am looking for a savegame for Formula One Championship Edition PS3 European version with the Jerez circuit unlocked.

Thanks in advance

Hello, does anyone have the ability to help me with something? I am looking for a skyrim game save for the ps3. I had upgraded my ps3 hard drive and lost all my data and wanna get a character i can play around with but any time i download a game save i can play it but not save. If i can send someone my param.sfo or whatever can someone take a save i have downloaded and my save and make the downloaded one mine to save over? I dont have much computer time to try and figure it out myself and i have been coming up empty handed when trying to find a way to do this. If someone can text me that is the best direct way to contact me. please do so. (253) 315-4887 thanks.

I can help you with that.

You would have to create new, fresh save game and send it to me. Then i will download save game from save file share site, then copy crucial information about game progress like Game level let say 51 / 81 hours of game play on your save file with information assigned to your account on your ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back