I found "Beyond the apex"(hard copy) in English

• Thread starter sagaper
  • 10 comments
Norway
Oslo
sagaper
If you are like me and have wish to have the Beond the apex booklet in a hard copy. Instead of an app or pdf file. Then maybe this can help you

After searching the web for the Beyond the abex booklet, for several months. And only finding it on eBay for about $ 100 (Book and game), plus shiping and customs fees. And the book was allmoust never in English

But then suddenly one day I found it on www.ipmart.com, of course I had to buy the game to get the book... It cost me $ 70, including shipping to Norway.

They are willing to "price down" and / or mark the shipment as a gift, to help you with toll fees...

I managed to pay double for my shipment. My fault, I messed up in paypal:banghead:
But the customer service was nice and pleasant and we got it sorted out:cheers:

When you are on www.ipmart.com , you must select shipping from malaysia before you can to search and find game with the booklet.

Hope this can help some of you GT freaks out there:P:P

I agreewith you.But Ido not thinkit's going to happen.So I bought it.

I have four versons of the gamen now, 15 annivertsary(eu), press edition, 15 annivertsary(asia) and a digital copy.

gt6 games.jpg

That's great, but PD should supply this free to all those who pre purchased on the promise of getting it and were shafted on collection.

Don't want to buy another copy to receive something I've paid for already.
Yep. I am fairly certain that the hardcopy Beyond the Apex, either I or II, was supposed to be part of the Anniversary Edition, but it never actually turned up. At least not in Canada.

They tried to compensate by releasing it digitally for free on the App Store, which for several reasons is a decision worthy of facepalms.

Yep. I am fairly certain that the hardcopy Beyond the Apex, either I or II, was supposed to be part of the Anniversary Edition, but it never actually turned up. At least not in Canada.

They tried to compensate by releasing it digitally for free on the App Store, which for several reasons is a decision worthy of facepalms.

We in Europe got the game in a "great" metal case, as a compensation:dopey: Was it some other merchandise with the version that was sold in america?

It is true that PD tries to compensate for the missing booklet, with an app. But the app it is only available for Iphone/ Ipad.
And there are no plans to make an android verson:censored:🤬

I have found Beyond the Apex in pdf file online. I will not put the link, as it would be violation of the GTplanet guidelines(Piracy). But search the web and you will find.

But neither a app or a pdf document, can comparable to the feeling of browsing through a book. With "the new book smell", glossy paper and a paper cut, if you're lucky...

We in Europe got the game in a "great" metal case, as a compensation:dopey: Was it some other merchandise with the version that was sold in america?

It is true that PD tries to compensate for the missing booklet, with an app. But the app it is only available for Iphone/ Ipad.
And there are no plans to make an android verson:censored:🤬

I have found Beyond the Apex in pdf file online. I will not put the link, as it would be violation of the GTplanet guidelines(Piracy). But search the web and you will find.

But neither a app or a pdf document, can comparable to the feeling of browsing through a book. With "the new book smell", glossy paper and a paper cut, if you're lucky...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/beyond-the-apex-hi-res-pdf-version.315314/#post-9973871 - the PDF version. Anyway, how is the booklet? It was meant to be included with the Anniversary Edition of GT6, but it wasn't. However, the pre-order cost was originally $115 at EB Games (Gamestop) but when I went to pick it up, it cost $100, so they at least dropped the price. Still wanted the book, though :grumpy:

I have a PDF copy of Beyond the Apex. I don't think it's really anything special. I thought there would be lots of great pointers on tuning cars in Gran Turismo...nope. It's kind of like a very, very basic general Intro to Automotive Engineering/Automotive Physics book. It doesn't get into any one subject deeply. The book just points out that they're there.

Why look for a copy of Beyond the Apex when you have an entire GTPlanet for free? GTP is twice as comprehensive and infinitely more interactive.

Last edited:
Back