Beyond The Apex - Hi-Res PDF Version.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 30 comments
  • 25,839 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
Thanks to @Jordan to giving green light to create this thread.

We all know that the "Beyond The Apex" publication created by PD was released digitally to iPhone users and was not available with the GT6 game outside of asia. Yet, our own @amar212 stumbled across one in full PDF form at Neogaf other week. 197 pages and it is a very detailed guide and a fascinating read.

EDIT: Full credit to @GETEDA for originally creating this!

Here it is:
~LINK REMOVED, SEE QUOTE BELOW~

EDIT Reuploaded working link:
OK, here's my re-upload of the PDF. Like said before, all credits go to @GETEDA. @Furinkazen, you can replace the link with mine if you would like to.
 
Last edited:
How do you get it to open? I downloaded it but it won't open
 
Thanks to @Jordan to giving green light to create this thread.

We all know that the "Beyond The Apex" publication created by PD was released digitally to iPhone users and was not available with the GT6 game outside of asia. Yet, our own @amar212 stumbled across one in full PDF form at Neogaf other week. 197 pages and it is a very detailed guide and a fascinating read.

Here it is:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NFAF1YSa!qmI4uEyCijZVmJjVU_8M2wH2Kzby9DuhGfn_HAp3Y18
That was in the "Beyond The Apex" - official GT6 app for iOS (book available in PDF)" thread.
 
So.. the content here is the same from that hard cover blue book from the Asian 15th Anniversary Editions of GT6?
 
Is it legal to redistribute it like this? Not accusing, just asking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VBR
Downloaded and had a quick flick through while on my lunch break at work, really good. The suspension and toe/camber explainations were really good, thats where I struggle most when tuning my cars. Normally I just lower it and stiffen it up!
 
I keep getting "The file you are trying to download is no longer available". Has the pdf been removed?
 
I keep getting "The file you are trying to download is no longer available". Has the pdf been removed?

I got the same message. I could re-upload it somewhere else if I can.
 
That would be greatly appreciated, my pc was struggling when it was first posted and I'm an Android user.
 
Was this supposed to come with a car database as well?
 
Is it legal to redistribute it like this? Not accusing, just asking.

Maybe, the file has been removed, not sure why, maybe TOS violation. The same probably goes to the link for the IOS app on the other thread.
 
:p... I want this... On Windows Store... Come'on Kaz
 
I got it to work since i got a new tablet. It's really good! they used some of the parts from the GT5 Collectors edition book. for some reason i feel like this book is missing the car section tho...
 
thx a lot!!!
 
It's not available anymore on the link...
 
It's really not working for me.
When I click the link, it says that the file was removed.
 
It's really not working for me.
When I click the link, it says that the file was removed.

Which link are you clicking on?
 
THANKS TO YOU
 
Is it legal to redistribute it like this? Not accusing, just asking.
It is embedded in a "free" app so if seems to me there should be no restrictions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back