I know life isnt that easy but..........

Is there a way to get the best cars faster, whitout having to play hours and hours earning millions of credits?.
I get bored playing aspec real quick. (am currently LVL 25)

Duplicate cars and level tickets on a second account. Acquire whatever you want on the 2nd account, back it up, and then trade it to your main account. Reload the second account after, you can send yourself one of whatever you want everyday. Used to be unlimited, but PD seems to like making bad decisions from time to time, oh well.

Duplicate cars and level tickets on a second account. Acquire whatever you want on the 2nd account, back it up, and then trade it to your main account. Reload the second account after, you can send yourself one of whatever you want everyday. Used to be unlimited, but PD seems to like making bad decisions from time to time, oh well.

Oh right!, the old twin memory card trick (PS2 era),how could i forgot?

A mil. per try? gonna check that,thank you!.

Its 504,000 credits for 1 lap around La Sarthe which in the Ferrari seasonal takes about 3:50 depending on whether you cheat or not. Just make sure to bring an 458 Italia or Enzo tuned to make life easier!

Taking an hour or so to read the sticky posts and top posts in GTP is not a bad idea.... and will make your life easier.

With the correct guidance in A & B Spec you can have lots of cars and lots of money, and if that still seems "hard" for you, can run Special Events only and made 20 millions in a couple of hours.

PD: Don't be lazy, read! :D

The trading with yourself thing will only work with cars worth up to 950,000cr so they're hardly the most expensive cars in the game. If you haven't been doing the seasonal events I strongly recommend doing all of them, you also get 1 million from each drift and time trial event, then go back to the Ferrari Sarthe race and grind that, or grind that until you get bored and do some other seasonals instead to mix it up while still earning a good amount of cash.

The trading with yourself thing will only work with cars worth up to 950,000cr so they're hardly the most expensive cars in the game.

I sent myself a Toyota GT-One among other things. Level tickets. You can pretty much get whatever you want. And it's a lot faster than going through the hassle of waiting for the UCD cars showing up (not to mention, you save millions of cr in the process).

The trading with yourself thing will only work with cars worth up to 950,000cr so they're hardly the most expensive cars in the game. If you haven't been doing the seasonal events I strongly recommend doing all of them, you also get 1 million from each drift and time trial event, then go back to the Ferrari Sarthe race and grind that, or grind that until you get bored and do some other seasonals instead to mix it up while still earning a good amount of cash.

You get a million for each drift and time trial event??!? Is that new? I ran several time trials a while back and never earned so much as a penny.

same as everyone has said^ get an enzo, which will pay its self off in 8 minutes, and then start making huge money. might as well cheat the chicanes if your going to do it over and over, 3:30x 2 = 1,000,008 Cr.

Back