Image Upload Assistance

• Thread starter IAHawk
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
Hello everyone! I am having a really difficult time uploading an image to the Gran Truismo 7 decals. I have the image as an SVG and for some reason I keep getting the following error as shown in the picture below. In picture two I have an image that is the top of the code as it shows it is in SVG version 1.0. What else do I need to do in order to fix this problem? Thank you!
1646449549899.png
1646449480760.png

So do I need to just take the code from the file and put it into the website?
Everything after the comma on the the line that starts xlink. So from iVBOR... to the very end of the file.

Last edited:
Everything after the comma on the the line that starts xlink. So from iVBOR... to the very end of the file.
That's weird because whenever I do that I get an error but if I copy everything from the first row to the end of the document it takes it.

That's weird because whenever I do that I get an error but if I copy everything from the first row to the end of the document it takes it.
Well whatever works for you, did you get a compatible SVG out of it?

If I uploaded the png version of the file would someone be willing to take a look at it and giving it a shot?

Last edited:
If I uploaded the png version of the file would someone be willing to take a look at it and giving it a shot?

Are these logos that are uploaded or what is this exactly?

Are these logos that are uploaded or what is this exactly?
If you want to upload the image for someone to make it for you, that's the thread you make your request in.

Last edited:
Back