Indy's Online Leaderboard Challenge

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 685 comments
I have the EG95 spot!!!

Ill be on tomorrow morning for a bit...

Revenge,

I challenge you for you ZR1, Black ED and Spev V09 and GTR07!!!

Thank you! Hiboost Tree (ON)

danny i have the eg95 spot i challenged alittle bit before i challenged you with all those ffs it was 2-o

edit look on page 24 i believe and ask vey he was there too

Last edited:
danny i have the eg95 spot i challenged alittle bit before i challenged you with all those ffs it was 2-o

edit look on page 24 i believe and ask vey he was there too

Ok bro,

I got a bad memory but rematch bro, I challenge you on the EG95 spot and all those spot too.......lets go heat.....👍

Challenge vs Revenge!

I lost 2 to 0 on Black ED! :(

I lost 2 to 1 on ZR1, it was a really really good race, he tree me the 1st race, I tree him the second race and last race was almost dead even but he got saved by the wing!!:(

I won 2 to 1 GTR 07!!!! So I got this one now!

I defended my S2000GT1 vs OG!!

GFRs Rev, Ill see you again soon. lol!!!

I challenge mikeybc for the subaru super touring car :nervous:.

I would also like to challenge nick for the 05 ford gt super :nervous: . Maybe this is a bad idea :banghead:

Last edited:
O.G
I want my Mercedes!! Mikey for the C63?

I challenge mikeybc for the subaru super touring car :nervous:.

I would also like to challenge nick for the 05 ford gt super :nervous: . Maybe this is a bad idea :banghead:

I hope to be on again Monday night around 10 pm est. Don't be nervous Jdiaz, chances are good you'll be treeing me like everyone else around here, but if you don't....:sly:

Great runs today nick and cold finally got a spot on the leaderboard. Pretty sure it wont last long lol oh well if it dont. Much respect and love take care my bros.

Last edited:
updated.

And j, since someone else has challenged you for that spot, I can challenge for it now. So I challenge you for the 05 GT spot :D

Nickrows
updated.

And j, since someone else has challenged you for that spot, I can challenge for it now. So I challenge you for the 05 GT spot :D

My car! Lol no doubt bro anytime ill probably be on in the morning or sunday not sure yet. Either way i am ready :nervous: :banghead:

Back