Invitations which have you gotten, are missing and have been your torment

United States
Heaven
Just wondering what invitations have you gotten, and which ones are you missing and which ones have been your torment and for how long?

For me its the Ferrari invite I seen them appear in around 5 4 star ticket stuff only to be disappointed by the end results.:(

Also the Porsche invite which I only ever seen once in a 4 star.

And you?

Last edited:
got a ferrari for the first time yesterday.
Got all the other here and there. but all in all, invitations are quite rare for me.

I got one, at Porsche but I already have that car.

Waiting for one at Bugatti so I can clear one of my two last extra café menus.

If I got a Ferrari, I'll buy the 3 cars where you need an invite.

For me the game spams with Ferrari invitations, got them all already and it's the third time I get those invitations again.
Never saw Citroen one though.

For me the game spams with Ferrari invitations, got them all already and it's the third time I get those invitations again.
Never saw Citroen one though.
I bought all my priority invitation cars when we got the free invitations. But not the Citroën, also haven't seen that invitation since.

I got the Pagani invite about a week in to playing the game. Then I got a flurry of them in about a month's time. The only one that took a while to get was the Ferrari invite. Got that one last month and now I own all the "invite only" cars.

I've had all the invitations now, Ferrari was last to drop. This last week I got Pagani and Aston again. I got Bugatti twice and Citroen once in total, and that's playing since late November.

I am glad I got the Ferrari invitation, it's the one I wanted most, the others I could wait but bought them in case. There are three Ferraris, so you need quite a bit of money so I've been avoiding Legendary cars like the F50 (and hoping they come back!) so I can afford the invitation ones as I don't have loads of money or time for grinding.

I’ve gotten them all, missing none. I acquired all Invitation Only cars either before or during the free invitations PD gave us as an apology for a bad update back in the day.
I constantly have at least 1 active invitation, usually 2 or 3 going at a time because the stupid roulette gives them constantly even though I don’t need any of them. That is what torments me.

I got a Porsche invitation back when I was working through the early cafe menus, but then I didn't have enough credits to purchase the Carrera GT.

Almost 1 year later and I'm still waiting for another one. Too bad the crappy wheel of despair seems to think I'm a Ferrari/Bugatti person instead.

Funny enough, I don't actually want to win the Ferrari invite now - not until I have enough credits to buy all three models in one go. Otherwise, I have all the other invite-only cars. I think I'm pretty close to having the 7.7m credits needed for all three Ferraris, but I'd like to have a bit more to spare. Indeed, I'll definitely have enough after this next online time trial ends tomorrow, as I'll likely get 1m credits from that alone.

I thankfully got the Ferrari invite from the Corvette menu ticket on Saturday and I’ve also received Citroen, Porsche, and Lamborghini invites as well. The one I really want is the Pagani invitation and the others would be nice to have (Aston Martin and Bugatti) but I’m not desperate for those like I was with Ferrari and am currently with the Pagani.

I’ve been playing since day 1 and I’m still waiting for the Aston Martin invitation!
Looking for the Porsche too!

Gotten a bunch of them for different cars. I passed on all of them. I have Citroen, Bugatti and Aston Martin invites right now. All for cars I don't want.

Reading through this thread, I guess I've been incredibly lucky to constantly have several invites active, and have bought all invite only cars. I used to think invites were a junk "prize" from the roulette; even a measly 3,000 Credit prize would literally be worth more than yet another Ferrari invite to add onto my existing one.

I gotted Ferrari ticket like few weeks ago , grinded and bought all 3 cars but i wish they gave the tickets more often like i need for Bugatti

I’ve gotten them all, missing none. I acquired all Invitation Only cars either before or during the free invitations PD gave us as an apology for a bad update back in the day.
I constantly have at least 1 active invitation, usually 2 or 3 going at a time because the stupid roulette gives them constantly even though I don’t need any of them. That is what torments me.
Kind of like winning an engine swap on the wheel, I'd rather get the little bitty 5000 credits as I also have all the cars maybe PD should add more invite cars!

I got an Aston invite early on but didn't have the wits or funds to do anything with it, haven't seen it since. Can't recall ever seeing the Citroën one but that doesn't bother me yet as I still have loads of other cars on my radar. The other ones I feel I've got at least twice, or maybe some of them more times than others. That bugs me more than not getting the ones I need - getting the ones I already have!

I wonder if it’s based on your playing behaviour. Honesty I feel like I get them all the time and haven’t used a single one. I’ve got 3 right now for Porsche, Aston and Ferrari which are cars I don’t want to waste my credits on as I’m waiting for some Le Mans cars in Legendary.

I've had all of them, but stupidly didn't use ANY during the Bonanza, thinking they would all come around again easily...

I'm missing:
Aston Martin
Citroën
Lamborghini

I've got them all apart from the Pagani. Waiting for that is hardly a torment. It will drop eventually while I'm having fun with all the other cars in the game.

I don't have any at the moment except the Aston Martin one that ends in 2 days, I already won the ONE-77 so I purchased the Vulcan and I enjoy the Supercharger whine it has when upgraded.

I have all of the cars except the Citroen, Pagani and the Bugatti invite which is kind of my fault because I let it expire right before the Chiron was introduced since it seemed to be the invite I got the most but since that update I haven't received anymore, I am not too crazy about the Veyron but next time I receive a invite I will purchase it for completion sake.

Last edited:
I finally got the Porsche Invite just now after doing my superstition Ferrari only custom race. :lol:
Gran Turismo® 7_20230316075441.jpg

The Ferrari invite really is gonna be my torment in this game. :(

Last edited:
Back