• 247 comments

DriftRyuji

(Banned)
United States
Pasadena, CA
DUD-Naoki
FoL2dc6.jpg

KYOUTO DORI FACTORY "KDF"

We're a team that likes to slide and enjoy some door to door tandems, & also enjoy a few laughs to improve to the commuity that we love to drift in, & at the same time be competitive. We do like to try all sorts of all automotive styles like Touge, Time Attack & Drag, but our primary focus is DRIFT. We do hold random drift Comps but most of are Comps are fun team get togethers, to make eachother better. Kyouto Dori Factory founded May 4th 2013.

Team Info

We DO NOT run team colors, reason being, our main focus is on the skill of the driver & making each other better, not focusing on the coolest colors or matching perfectly to look fancy, in real life no-one cares about matching perfectly. We will NOT be looking exactly the same because its "TO EACH THEIR OWN" so we rather have our own colors. Most teams usually run there own color but in "KDF" its not needed so why not EXPRESS YOURSELF through building your individual car.

BALLZDEEP!!

picture.php

Kyouto Members

| Leader |
KDF_Proximity

| Co-Leaders |
KDF_Tatsuya
KDF_Kuroi

| Kyouto Members |
KDF_Quantum
KDF_Aspergers
KDF_Fatty
KDF_Douken
KDF_Oxide
KDF_DK
KDF_Advan
KDF_Kermit
KDF_Corolla
KDF_Nockz
KDF_T3K
KDF_RB-Akira

EVENTS!!

[URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8711624#post8711624]Kyouto Dori Factory Saturday Night D1 Comps[/URL]​

Last edited:
Well, if my record is not mistaking, this is the 5th team you've created, try to male this one last long man haha Good luck once again bro. :D

Well, if my record is not mistaking, this is the 5th team you've created, try to male this one last long man haha Good luck once again bro. :D

Thanks man :) im this gonna stay very dedicated to kyouto in keep limit of members down also i do believe two teams were on mcla & two on GT not five :embarrassed: inplus i love the kyouto family but anyways thanks man. :P KDF!!

Last edited:
This a random shot by me drifting with e_dub64

NvvqHaj.jpg

Was a fun session!​

Last edited:
LongTime GTP!
Wheel died completely lastnight Just suddenly disconnected n wouldn't conect maybe it got hot? Well I played around inside n it powers up now but for how long.... Think that means its going to die soon or the PS3.. I'm going to buy a G27 in the next couple of weeks & ill try get online in couple hours! Sweet! xD #KDF

Can I steal your pedals? :lol: my wheel is fine but my brake gets stuck constantly.

UrieHusky
Can I steal your pedals? :lol: my wheel is fine but my brake gets stuck constantly.

Has the spring broke in your pedals?
Mine was sticking, was fully of weed inside lmao .. + rebent the spring its 10x better than first of all. When the wheel breaks you can have them lol .. probley won't be long now

Reddee
That's what my DFGT did lol.

No Way.. you didn't even have it long
Is that why you brought playseat+G27?
When my wheel brakes I'm off GT5 untill I buy a new one DS3's Don't do it for me lol

Back