Lamborghini 550PP Exclusive.

• Thread starter dylpro
  • 1,065 comments
Murcielago LP640 all the way!

Pity that I already have two MOMADs, but what the hell, I will give away the third one. :)

I have really enjoyed this seasonal!

This one was hard. I won the first 2 races with Aventador, but just!!! Then i achieved 2nd places in the remaining 3 races. Impossible to win with it. But out of anger i chosse a stock gallardo and won the remaining races. With gallardo it was a bit/much easier

Only tried Rome and Nurb with the pad so far in a Gallardo with no power or weight changes, stock gearbox, but all drive train upgrades.

Rome is a nice challenge... took me 3 attempts, the first 100% clean run I won by c.1s.

Nurb I only manged 2nd, but within a second of 1st, so should be doable with a bit more practice... would be relatively simple with the wheel.

Finished 4th in the Miura, 4 seconds off the pace. Need a tune for this baby. The key thing at Rome is to power slide certain corners.

I won by 2.812s using the Murcielago LP640, tried the Aventandor got third but im sure it can be done

I just try this event, and on the nurb, it's the most hardest..trying only once (will do another one tomorrow), only got 3rd and clocking 7.10.278 with my Gallardo...man, those Miura are fast..if only the car infront isn't a Miura..

well, gonna do another try tomorrow :)

HERE IS ALL YOU NEED FOR ALL TRACKS!👍

BUY A GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08 AND PUT THIS SET UP ON IT!

BUY:-
oil change
rays vr.gr wheels
all aero parts
sports soft tyres
sports air filter
full trans
twin plate clutch
semi racing flywheel
carbon prop
torque diff
full customised LSD
full customised suspension

SET UP

AERO 15 REAR
ENGINE LIMITER 99%
TRANS RESET DEFAULT
FINAL 3.140
MAX 124
1 3.975
2 2.530
3 1.992
4 1.633
5 1.373
6 1.165

TOP MAX SHOULD BE 190MPH

DRIVETRAIN

LSD FRONT REAR
8 12
12 18
10 15
TORQUE DIFF

30 70
SUSPENSION

-15 RH -10
9.5 SR 9.5
3 DE 2
6 DC 5
3 ARB 3

0.9 CAMB ANG 0.0
+0.05 TOE -0.15

BRAKES
8 7

HOPE THIS HELPS ALL!!!
:sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly:

Last edited:
Does anybody want or need any videos on any particular car and track combo? I don't use any aids by the way, only ABS 1.

Nurb with the Countach was both nice and frustrating at the same time. Like all seasonals, they're basically like time trials (with Nurb having a 7:04 gold time), but the amount of room the AI used up when trying to fly past them nearly had me throwing my controller. The amount of sub 7 minute runs they ruined for me 👎

I used Gallardo lp 560-4 '08 on sport soft tires.

Body/Chassis
Weight reduction stage 1
Rigidity impr.

Exhaust
Catalytic converter:Sports

Transmission
Fully custom. Trans

Drivetrain
Everything upgraded

Suspension
Fully custom. kit

Suspension setup
-18 -16
14.5 14.5
Rest digits are stock except
Camber
0.5 0.5
Oh and all aids off except abs

Just set the gears (max speed) right to each track and that should do it. Hope this helps. ps. Sorry for bad english.

Last edited:
Didn't know that about Sports Soft, will change when I try next. Thought the Miura may be the best car from what some said here and the fact that 3 start in front and they also finish in front. In fact all the cars finish in the order they start. Never noticed that before.
Don't think there will be any very low PP wins on this one.
Unfortunately after buying cars recently I only have about $10 mil so will need to go and do some of the older races to build up to the $15 mil for a Miura.
Is it worth the trouble?

No I don't think so! I have one and I like the Gallardo better.👍

Hi guys,

I can't win all of them tracks....So my car is lamborghini Aventador '11 535 bhp 550pp.

i dont know why.

Martyn

The Nurb is REALLY frustrating. Lead car starts ~1/6 already around the track...PD really needs to redesign this system for GT6. Playing catchup on every seasonal is just boring. I'd much rather having a standing start w/ a car that PD gives us.

does anyone else find a stock Murcielago a bit too oversteery?

put this tune on it and it wont!

all aero parts
sports soft tyres
sports air filter
full trans
twin plate clutch
semi racing flywheel
carbon prop
torque diff
full customised LSD

SET UP

AERO 15 REAR
ENGINE LIMITER 99%
TRANS RESET DEFAULT
FINAL 3.140
MAX 124
1 3.975
2 2.530
3 1.992
4 1.633
5 1.373
6 1.165

TOP MAX SHOULD BE 190MPH

DRIVETRAIN

LSD FRONT REAR
8 12
12 18
10 15
TORQUE DIFF

30 70
SUSPENSION

-15 RH -10
9.5 SR 9.5
3 DE 2
6 DC 5
3 ARB 3

0.9 CAMB ANG 0.0
+0.05 TOE -0.15

BRAKES
8 7

put this tune on it and it wont!

all aero parts
sports soft tyres
sports air filter
full trans
twin plate clutch
semi racing flywheel
carbon prop
torque diff
full customised LSD

SET UP

AERO 15 REAR
ENGINE LIMITER 99%
TRANS RESET DEFAULT
FINAL 3.140
MAX 124
1 3.975
2 2.530
3 1.992
4 1.633
5 1.373
6 1.165

TOP MAX SHOULD BE 190MPH

DRIVETRAIN

LSD FRONT REAR
8 12
12 18
10 15
TORQUE DIFF

30 70
SUSPENSION

-15 RH -10
9.5 SR 9.5
3 DE 2
6 DC 5
3 ARB 3

0.9 CAMB ANG 0.0
+0.05 TOE -0.15

BRAKES
8 7

Thanks for this; re-tried Autumn Ring with it and came in ~4 secs faster than I had before. I'll give it a go on Nurb next.

This seasonal is really fun.. Especially watching the AI cars went off tracks at autumn ring, lol

So has anybody tried how low can you go with certain cars? 520pp anyone ?

I used the 74 countach fully modded, it's faster than it should be for its' pp class, I remembered that from shuffle races. I won with a 5 sec lead and was 3 seconds a lap faster at Rome than I was in the muira.

FRUITYCAKES
DRIVING OPTIONS FOR ABOVE

traction control 5
skid recovery on
abs 1
everything else off!

Great tune mate, didn't do the trans but everything else, spot on. Thanks :)

Got gold first time on Toscana, 2nd time on Autumn Ring & 3rd on both SSR5 & Rome with a stock Murcielago LP 640. Finding the oversteer a little too much on Nurburgring though due to the tighter track/less margin for error...up to try #5 so far

Had a dash but forgot how bad the A vent - a door 's rear view mirror was... why is it all soft and round when the rest of the car is zig a zag zing?

Ginrnmutua was fun, the Lambo's were like a Bull in a china shop; grass, dirt and gravel everywhere.

Would be nice if you could Balbone the Gallardo - Didn't enjoy driving the Audi Murcielago or it's kid brother the Audi Gallardo... maybe time to try them again.

I'm really struggling with this seasonal. Just shows how rubbish I am with everyone on this thread doing it so easily :(

I'm constantly getting bad under steer no matter what tune I've used. I'm determined to keep all the aids off ( ABS and TC are set to 1 ). Is the key to this event keeping a very smooth rhythm and beating the AI cars by later braking?

I'm really struggling with this seasonal. Just shows how rubbish I am with everyone on this thread doing it so easily :(

I'm constantly getting bad under steer no matter what tune I've used. I'm determined to keep all the aids off ( ABS and TC are set to 1 ). Is the key to this event keeping a very smooth rhythm and beating the AI cars by later braking?

Are you struggling with the whole seasonal or one of the races? And what car are you using?

I've won all but one of the races, which is the Nurburgring and it is VERY HARD. My best result is 3rd. I've been using the Murcielago LP 640 '09. In contrast, I was getting a lot of oversteer so I had to turn SRF on and set active steering to mild. Make sure you drive carefully and don't brake too late when trying to overtake otherwise you'll go off the track. Just keep trying and eventually you'll win the races.

Back