Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione: Hot Lap

• Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 326 comments
United States
United States
jtqmopar
'This is a time trial event using the Lancia Delta, the legendary Italian car that dominated the World Rally Championships in its day. The Lancia Delta can be gained by purchasing the car in the car dealership or attaining half the stars in the National B Class races. Work on your best lap time and aim for the gold award!
Tsukuba Circuit
Lancia Delta HF INtegrale Evoluzione
450PP or less
Comfort: Soft (or less) tires
Nitrous: NO
All aids are optional

Gold: 1:10.00 - 430,000cr
Silver: 1:13.00 - 240,00cr
Bronze: 1:18.00 - 80,000cr

TUNES:
XPower180
JujiroMatsuda
Johnnypenso
Sudenkorento
Tigdney
Bee_Bee9
beodo20vt

Last edited:
Haven't bothered about finishing up national b, was working my way down from S, guess I'll need to bring out my slower cars for a few events to get the Delta then. Other two events went quickly.

Took my two attempts, never used the car, had some understeer issues, but just powered my way after hitting the apex. Easy gold haha.

Looks like this will be my "go to" TT. Don't care much for the car, but the track is my favorite, so this is it. Will put down some serious laps tomorrow.

Not too difficult - got 1.09.558 on fifth try (with some tuning in between.)

Good money. I needed it since I just made 20 Mill and blew it all on fancy cars. :)

Now to try and shave off another six seconds so I can get to the top of my friends board. :ouch:

Not going to happen.

I got silver on my first lap and just couldn't figure out why I couldn't gold as easy as I usually do . Took about 10 minutes to get the gold and then realized I was using my 401 PP car :)

Doing pretty well so far, might do some more laps once a better P1 is put down. I'd recommend getting the Delta as light as possible then adding 200 kg ballast all the way to the back of the car, change up quite early to. The Delta seems a lot easier to drive than it was in GT5.

Doing pretty well so far, might do some more laps once a better P1 is put down. I'd recommend getting the Delta as light as possible then adding 200 kg ballast all the way to the back of the car, change up quite early to.

This is good advice, that's exactly what I did too. On top of that, fit a fully custom gearbox and slide the top speed all the way back to the left, 112 mph. The car should max out at about 109mph on the final straight. Using that tune and a careful suspension setup, torque split 20-80 I got a 1:05.441. Don't use TC but have ABS 1 as with racing brakes it locks up too quick losing time. Nice car with that set up.

This is good advice, that's exactly what I did too. On top of that, fit a fully custom gearbox and slide the top speed all the way back to the left, 112 mph. The car should max out at about 109mph on the final straight. Using that tune and a careful suspension setup, torque split 20-80 I got a 1:05.441. Don't use TC but have ABS 1 as with racing brakes it locks up too quick losing time. Nice car with that set up.

Thnx for da tips.... I'll try that. What else settings do you have?

Custom wing type A, aero' kit, and oil change to start with. 1220kg utilizing window weight reduction and stage 3 weight reduction. Add 110kg and move 50% to reach a 55 : 45 weight balance. Rear aero' 15.

power at 285bhp set at 88.0% using a sports computer, racing exhaust and high rpm range turbo. Fully custom LSD set front IT 8, AS 10, BS 14 and rear IT 8, AS 12, BS 18. Twin plate clutch, carbon prop', torque distributing diff' set at 30:70. Fully custom transmission set at 112mph.

Racing brake kit set at 2-1. Fully custom suspension, settings of ride height 100 front, 110 rear. Spring rate 7.00 F 6.60 R. Dampers compression 5-5, extension 6-6. Anti roll bars 3-4. Camber 0.8 F, 0.7 R. Toe angle -0.06 F, 0.08R.

*includes new revisions from original tune - gained me another 0.2 of a second.*

Last edited:
Custom wing type A, aero kit, and oil change to start with. 1275kg utilising window weight reduction and stage 3 weight reduction. Add 165kg and move 50% to reach a 53 : 47 weight balance. Rear aero 15.

power at 284bhp set at 94.9% using a sports computer, semi racing exhaust and mid range turbo. Fully custom LSD set front IT 8, AS 10, BS 14 and rear IT 8, AS 12, BS 18. Twin plate clutch, carbon prop', torque distributing diff' set at 20:80. Fully custom transmission set at 112mph.

Racing brake kit set at 2-2. Fully custom suspension, settings of ride height 105 front, 110 rear. Spring rate 7.00 F 6.60 R. Dampers compression 5-5, extension 6-6. Anti roll bars 4-4. Camber 0.8 F, 0.6 R. Toe angle -0.06 F, 0.08R.

Ok, thanks for the info. What lap times do you get? I just got 1.06:xxx

Got a 1:05:259 but in desperate need of a well crafted tune not satisfied with my time yet.

The latest tune that I did induced oversteer which helps alot at tsukuba since you need the backend to step up at the later part of the apex to kill the normal understeer or power steer the car does have naturally.

Didn't try that balast trick mentioned above but might be worth a try.

Shlagem, my set up gives just the right amount of oversteer, hope it works for you! Good time you set though with standard weight distribution - it has to be one of the most nose heavy cars going!

Set a 1:09.591.i know I'm slow compare to other guys but at least I golded it.i use the torque sensing differential,ballast,sport computer,racing exhaust and weight reduction stage 3

Last edited:
Shlagem, my set up gives just the right amount of oversteer, hope it works for you! Good time you set though with standard weight distribution - it has to be one of the most nose heavy cars going!

Thanks alot for your suggestions mate I managed to shave 2 tenth with your tune used most of the induced oversteer that your tune provided specially at the last corner!

Im on 1:05:088 still need to brake that 1:05 barrier to be satisfied.

Thanks alot again ;)

This one was actually really easy, silver on first try, 0,01 away on second try, and gold on third. Good to see that the payots still are very high.

It's very hard to go under 1.10 with a stock car with a ds3, my best after few tries with a ds3 was 1.10.2xx.... and you did 1.08 with a stock lancia with only 1 lap? Why you need to lie?
I'm using a wheel and can't get below 1.10.8xx yet after dozens of laps.

Hmm, well I'm no Lucas Ordinez but out of curiousity I've just gone and bought a stock Integrale, no oil change so it's at 401pp and after only 3 laps I got a 1:09.779 and that's on a DS3! So yes, I do believe those who have said they have had a 1:08.4xx because with a bit of time I reckon I could get near it.

My only reason why I got that time is between gt4 5 & 6 I must have spent many hours on that curcuit.
So Ricky your right, why would I lie.
70% of my gold time trials are with stock cars, I find they handle better the majority for my style of driving.
Personally I didn't no wheels are faster, or controllers slower, my thought was it's the difference between automatic and manual shifting.

Lucky to do it in one lap yes, but last time I post a time and try be part of gt community.
Anyway, back to the game.
4am here in Australia, doing a gt6 all nighter, finally got 200% bonus.
Time to grind :D

Back