Leaving Horizon

• Thread starter Yohamas
  • 16 comments
United States
NY
Yohamas
Me Kung and genci have decided to leave the team due to the over sensitive people and trash talking behind backs.

Last edited:
Yohamas
Me Kung and genci have decided to leave the team due to the over sensitive people and trash talking behind backs.

Sorry to hear this you guys you were building a nice team. Seems like this team has been going through alot of members lately. You guys are gonna make your own team?

Sorry to hear this you guys you were building a nice team. Seems like this team has been going through alot of members lately. You guys are gonna make your own team?

Yeah too much drama! Talking behind people backs. Just took the fun out of the game. But we may start a new team or fly solo for a bit and see if any teams would like some new recruits. We are just kind of playing it day-by-day and we will make decisions along the way. Horizon is a great team full of good vets and young drivers. Nothing but respect but it was our time to part ways. Our personalities just didn't mesh well.:indiff:

Yohamas
We may were gunna play it by ear

KUNG
Yeah too much drama! Talking behind people backs. Just took the fun out of the game. But we may start a new team or fly solo for a bit and see if any teams would like some new recruits. We are just kind of playing it day-by-day and we will make decisions along the way. Horizon is a great team full of good vets and young drivers. Nothing but respect but it was our time to part ways. Our personalities just didn't mesh well.:indiff:

Thats cool bro hope all works out for the best . Much respect to both you take care guys.

Dang, sorry to hear this, I do agree with you on the "to much drama" part, lately there has been way to much drama with Horizon, maybe it had something to do with my situation, if so I do apologize for that, my intentions weren't to break Horizon up, maybe we can all start a team together in the near future, if you are interested hit me up and we'll talk about it. Best of luck to everyone :)

Dang, sorry to hear this, I do agree with you on the "to much drama" part, lately there has been way to much drama with Horizon, maybe it had something to do with my situation, if so I do apologize for that, my intentions weren't to break Horizon up, maybe we can all start a team together in the near future, if you are interested hit me up and we'll talk about it. Best of luck to everyone :)

Shells, no hard feelings bro it must have been a glitch cause i gave up on the whole bmw and tranny flip lol we cool no worries.👍

Sorry for double post... But who cares lol. Danny you know i will see you on the track brother.

Angels, we cool bro it was just that our personalities didn't mesh well and the drama and BS got to be too much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate that Slash. 👍

Let me run it over with Yohamas and myself and ill get back to you Bro:)

Sounds good man, let me know. I'm sure the guys wouldn't have any objections to either of you.

Back