Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,305 comments
59' Stingray racer is here!!
Maybe i must wait for a 1966 Ford GT40 MK1.... to accomplish the extra Cafe menu...
I am in a dillema...

Last edited:
The R4 is back in the UCD! :) @sirjim73

Happy Great Job GIF by Kissing Sisters

Thanks for the heads up. I'm grateful.👍

Now you can return to normal service in this thread (I.e. LCD).

The dealer is more stacked than ever probably, in terms of the usability of cars. MP4, GT-One, Jag, 787B, Sauber, F40, damn :D

Last edited:
Yes, special picks from UCD are more expensive than the usual price.

However special picks from LCD show up with the same usual tag price.

Go figure.
Because Hagerty's cars are already priced as though they're sold at Brand Central with low mileages similar to, and sometimes lower than, "special picks" (which have the same kilometers as the year). Meanwhile, UCD cars, other than "special picks" and, formerly, "hot" cars, have enough miles on them to get a discount.

Because Hagerty's cars are already priced as though they're sold at Brand Central with low mileages similar to, and sometimes lower than, "special picks" (which have the same kilometers as the year). Meanwhile, UCD cars, other than "special picks" and, formerly, "hot" cars, have enough miles on them to get a discount.
does mileage matter in any performance way?

does mileage matter in any performance way?
At day 1, I bought a Porsche 964 RS from USD, which had the bodyrigidity and/or the engine only second grade (not excellent, only normal) condition and that affected PP, but since I not seen any USD or LCD car which was not in "3x excellent" condition. And this condition is, which can downgrade PP.

I'm a little closer, but on vacation. I should have about 19M after claiming the TT rewards when I'm home. It can wait a couple days so I don't miss whenever it finally is released from being hostage.

But it's the last 20M car I'm missing.
I'm in the same position. Last 20m car to buy. After this I can focus on things like the VGT and more expensive race cars in Brand Central. Then I'm good!!

I'll be grabbing both the MP4 and the Vette that are currently in the LCD. That's 14 million all told. I think that pretty much finishes the LCD cars under 10 million for me. I also have a couple of the 10-20 million cars but none of the 20 million ones. Still some grinding to do for me...

I'll be grabbing both the MP4 and the Vette that are currently in the LCD. That's 14 million all told. I think that pretty much finishes the LCD cars under 10 million for me. I also have a couple of the 10-20 million cars but none of the 20 million ones. Still some grinding to do for me...
Take into consideration that the MP4/4 is a licence reward since spec II if I recall correctly.

So you have 1/3 of the cars in terms of value 😅

So you have 1/3 of the cars in terms of value 😅
Yeah. lol...long way to go. I'm at more than 400 hours of game time, been grinding Sardegna steadily for about 10 weeks, and still have something like 250 million credits to go for the whole collection. In pure grinding terms that's about 325 Sardegna runs. I can count on one million a week from the TTs (maybe the occasional 2 million week) and maybe 500K per week from the daily workout tickets so that reduces the grind some but still...

I've stopped even bothering with the weekly challenges. The rewards suck and the events aren't fun enough to warrant the waste of time.

Nope, as I've said before AFK grinding is a bridge too far for me. Not going that route. I'm going to grind it out the hard way and I'm going to bitch and whine about it constantly. :lol:

I will say though that it does sort of help reduce the angst when you can go into the LCD and see mostly blue boxes on the cars that are in there even if they are all the less expensive ones.

Last edited:
Nope, as I've said before AFK grinding is a bridge too far for me. Not going that route. I'm going to grind it out the hard way and I'm going to bitch and whine about it constantly. :lol:
I was in the same boat, and I stopped playing 2x6 months because I was tired of only grinding with the few time I was spending on the game. Now I am only having fun (or tackling challenges like the TTs), and it is sooooo much better.

Yeah I have a fairly relaxed process going on that works not too badly. Grinding is couch time with the controller...usually before work in the morning. When I have "real" time to commit to the game it's used for the Time Trials and other game stuff or just picking cars and doing laps at Nordschleife (my favorite pass-time) with the wheel rig.

***to be honest I don't actually mind grinding. I find the Sardegna race quite enjoyable even having done it dozens and dozens of times now. I just think GT7 requires too much of it. If the game provided double the amount of rewards that it currently does (in other words half the amount of grinding) it would be fine afaic. Also, they could make things so much more fun by doing simple things - for instance, imagine if the reward for completing the weekly challenge races was a 6 star (Invite) ticket.

Last edited:
imagine if the reward for completing the weekly challenge races was a 6 star (Invite) ticket.
For the credit thing, one really simple improvement would be to level prizes on all event to the same level as the big 3 grinds (proportionate to difficulty of course).

There are no invites with 6* tickets but I guess you mean a invite only 6* ticket, where the wheel is full of invites only, as they do for engines. And yes that would be great.

For the credit thing, one really simple improvement would be to level prizes on all event to the same level as the big 3 grinds (proportionate to difficulty of course).

There are no invites with 6* tickets but I guess you mean a invite only 6* ticket, where the wheel is full of invites only, as they do for engines. And yes that would be great.
Absolutely...make the prizes make sense! Level it out so it's balanced based on time.

And yes that's exactly what I mean wrt the invite ticket, a ticket that gives you a spin on a wheel full of invites. It could be the same rewards every single week for the weekly races. 100k for one race, 250K for 3 races, and a spin on the Invite wheel for doing all of them. As it stands right now the prizes are often roughly 350K plus a ticket of some sort so having the final prize be a simple Invite only ticket wouldn't really be any worse even for someone who already has all the invite cars. And for people who still need some invites it would be a huge incentive to do the races.

Last edited:
I'd prefer that the last ticket change week by week, like 6* invites only, 6* car, 6* engine (I don't give a flip but some do), 6* parts (same opinion about engines).

sure, but the thing about parts and engine tickets is that you can simply buy them with credits if you want them. They are completely pointless rewards. You either don't want them at all, or you can (and probably already have) just buy them. There needs to be some way for people to earn invites specifically - even if it's just a random chance of getting the invite you need.

There needs to be some way for people to earn invites specifically - even if it's just a random chance of getting the invite you need.
I get the idea that PD recognizes that invites were a mistake. Otherwise, there are a variety of cars that we've gotten post-launch that would make sense to be locked behind invites, like the Porsche 918 or the Aston Martin Valkyrie.

Back