Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,507 comments
Finally a reason to use my 100M.👍

Using this post by Famine I need 61 F1s.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240521090603.png

Gran Turismo® 7_20240521090520.png

41 - F1 '94
13 - F1 GTR '97
27 - F1 GTR '95

Kaz doesn't want you to own the McLaren F1!!!
I have one in Base Silver, and I think that's enough for me. (Especially since I've made it my goal to not grind.) I might just get a ballast, power limiter, and various tire sets for it but that's all I plan to get for it. Not even a full-customize computer - I wanna try entering it in events with as few modifications to it as possible. Sure, I might tinker with the power/weight so it can comply with regulations for some events like the WTC 600, but nothing else. No widebody, no custom wheels, not even a custom livery.

EDIT: I would definitely appreciate the Fairlady Z 432 and/or the Porsche 911 GT1 Street appearing in silver-like colors, though, since I think those sorts of colors look best on those two cars. Though I'd totally be down to take the latter in white, too. I did already have one of the former from the missions, too, but I plan to save that one for a potential engine swap while a silvery one would have its stock engine.

Last edited:
Any idea when the Alpha 155 will make the rounds? have not seen it in a long time, I always pass on buying it then regret it a week later lol.

Toying with getting the F1. My question is, what is the dark silver colour it comes in (not keen on the white) so I can potentially change it in the livery editor. The silvers available according to the GT Wiki all seem pretty light in GT Auto!

Toying with getting the F1. My question is, what is the dark silver colour it comes in (not keen on the white) so I can potentially change it in the livery editor. The silvers available according to the GT Wiki all seem pretty light in GT Auto!
I'm also considering the F1. I still don't have it, but nowadays I barely play GT7.

Not sure why the WHY GIF?

Your in a forum (gt7) about cars and our passion for cars.

I love the F1 and thanks to this post by Famine which explains why.

Well... yeah, but they weren't all road cars. In fact only 62 were (plus the 5 prototypes, of which XP3 and XP4 were sold on and XP5 is retained by McLaren; XP1 and XP2 were destroyed), so you only really need another 31.

28 were F1 GTR race cars (18 regular, 10 longtail), and the remaining 11 cars aren't represented in GT7.

You could probably sort-of fudge the six (five plus XP1LM prototype) F1 LMs from either the road car or probably better off as the original race car, and the two HDK cars similarly, and make the three (two plus XPGT prototype) F1 GT from the longtail race car. Which will save you about 58m compared to just buying 106 road cars.

Last edited:
Yeah the 155 comes right after the GT500 Supra. Maybe it pops up when the next update drops? PD and those menu books love to group certain cars together. Could be an Italian sandwich of sorts. 🤔 :sly::D:cool:

The F1 handles like a fridge on corner entry. Insane how valuable it is compared to the F50, which is better.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back