LemonDiscus 0/0/0 Garage - 100% Tickets & More~Want Cup Cars / Others

• Thread starter ryanerb
  • 255 comments
OP Update. I am interested in 3 items right now:

0/0/0 Suzuki GSX/R Concept (any color and I want 2)
Historic Rally Ticket
Intermediate Rally Ticket

Feel free to offer other things if interested however I am not building a long schedule again and may say no.

I also have every tradeable car in the game and can send many more cars that are not listed with a restore ticket on them (1+/0/0+)

Edit: I can trade in about 1 hour at reset

Last edited:
You bet I will , thanks !!! :D

No problem. I didnt know what to send exactly because I know you have a large collection like me so I figured there are lots of nice cars in the 2010 ticket and sent that your way. 👍

No problem. I didnt know what to send exactly because I know you have a large collection like me so I figured there are lots of nice cars in the 2010 ticket and sent that your way. 👍

Something that isn't a prize car , isn't a expensive car , isn't a premium car , that I don't have :lol:

Interesting : Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 :sly:

Thanks to those who helped me finish my tickets.

I am still looking for a few 0/0/0 Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concepts (2)

Yes it is, I have got 6 of them :lol: 2 0/0/0, 1 set up for 350pp 2 set up for 400pp and one maxxed out. I would trade for a 440 RT charger and a 63 vette coupe (non race car) they don't have to be 0/0/0, but I want them with no irreversable mods and less then 10k miles.

I have a 0/0/0 GSXR4 in white and black.
Also I got a Rally base ticket.

I'm interested in your
CTR2 '96 | Dark Yellow
and
ZZ-S '00 | Silver Metallic
I can only trade in 2 reset tho.

pm me if you are interested:tup:

Yes it is, I have got 6 of them :lol: 2 0/0/0, 1 set up for 350pp 2 set up for 400pp and one maxxed out. I would trade for a 440 RT charger and a 63 vette coupe (non race car) they don't have to be 0/0/0, but I want them with no irreversable mods and less then 10k miles.

I have both of them 0/0/0.

I will send the first one tonight and the next one tomorrow probably. Send FR to LemonDiscus and GTP_RyanErb.

The Dodge Charger will come from GTP_RyanErb
The Chevy Vette will come from LemonDiscus

I would like 2 of the 0/0/0 Suzuki's. Send both of them to LemonDiscus (I messed my GSX-R/4 all up with those dang irreversible mods! :grumpy: )

I have a 0/0/0 GSXR4 in white and black.
Also I got a Rally base ticket.

I'm interested in your
CTR2 '96 | Dark Yellow
and
ZZ-S '00 | Silver Metallic
I can only trade in 2 reset tho.

pm me if you are interested:tup:

I believe I have the 2 Suzuki's on deck... BUT I looked at your trade thread and I am interested in the Jaguar XFR in Salsa... Do you have any RUFs in a color I dont have.

I have to wait the guy that posted before you before setting dates but most likely I could send in 2 days also

Last edited:
I have both of them 0/0/0.

I will send the first one tonight and the next one tomorrow probably. Send FR to LemonDiscus and GTP_RyanErb.

The Dodge Charger will come from GTP_RyanErb
The Chevy Vette will come from LemonDiscus

I would like 2 of the 0/0/0 Suzuki's. Send both of them to LemonDiscus (I messed my GSX-R/4 all up with those dang irreversible mods! :grumpy: )

FRs sent out,I did the same with my first one, then went hunting for one more for the seasonals and got a bunch at the same time:lol:

3/11 - Drevenger (tur1smo2022): CTR2 '96 - Dark Yellow | XFR - Salsa
3/12 - Drevenger (tur1smo2022): ZZ-S '00 - Silver Metallic | 3400s - White

Sounds good 👍

Lets give this a go again. I can do a few trades but am obligated to send a few prize cars for a racing series within the next few days that will take 3 day out of my schedule. Moreso looking for the cars that will just close out a few of my sets

Thanks (see OP on page 1 for wanted cars)

Latest Posts

Back