Level Reward Cars (SPOILER)

The 2012 BMW M5, I think everyone one had a code for this one, is one of the choices for level 24.
The 2011 STI was also a reward at I think level 18.

Found a car you have not mentioned.

Level 18: Decade of Rivalry

2011 Subaru WRX STI
Thanks for the confirmation.

You want to auction it?:crazy: Actually the Ferrari is worth the most from the dealer. Either way, that Daytona Coupe was a fire spitting monster, really fun race in a Shelby one make series.
I'm not auctioning anything. What I meant is that I will be buying all the reward cars except the one that is most expensive at the auction house. Just got the gt40 for 400,000 and already have the 330. The daytona was going for 600,000 last I checked so I'll just pick that one as the reward. That's what I'm trying to do with all the reward cars.

Looks like I'm just 3 levels away from a Daytona Coupe.:drool:

10 levels for me on one Xbox:irked:(divorced parents = two 360s, two copies of "4za"), and 26 on the other :grumpy:

--EDIT--

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE NOBLE?! is it a special DLC that you needed to know someone at T10 to get???

Yeah, from you level up at lv. 51, you get only cash...

I think?! :confused:

Starting at level 51 you receive 105,000 cr. and it increases by 2,500 cr. every level there after.

I am level 57ish, and I have about 3.5-4million. Lol. I don't know what to spend it on. I am too stingy with my money. I am still stuck on that GT5 "economy" lol.

I don't know what to spend it on. I am too stingy with my money. I am still stuck on that GT5 "economy" lol.
Haha I know :D

I only got about 2,5 mill... (Spent alot on upgrading cars before 100% discounts)
And I usually just drift online for fun... ;)

A correction for lvl 38: Modern GT2, if you have the Nov. Speed pack the the F458 Italia Risi Competizione #62

I reached level 51 last night, the modern LMP01 was a hard choice but eventually I took the Acura. Now it's a case of saving $6mil to get an Aston DBR1, I already have all the classic muscle cars.

I know how you feel, at 44 now with everything but the Veyron SS :grumpy: so now I can work on my driving skills (they need it).

Ha, im past level 90 now, and im getting bored of only receiving cash from increasing my levels. :grumpy:

At least the pay out increases with levels. With affinity levels, I've been suck at 75,000 for close to 6 levels now.

Once you get to 75,000cr it goes up by 10,000cr every 5 levels

I'm on affinity level 41 with Honda and I get 135,000 every level increase at the moment.

You can now choose the #08 West Yokohama Lamborghini Gallardo as one of the prize cars at level 38 if you have the January DLC Pack.

I almost feel sorry for people who wait until the Ultimate Collection to play this. The car choices at each level are going to be even tougher with every DLC integrated.

Thank You! Just what I was looking for! 👍

Level 30 - Legend of Le Mans
1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe - 5,000,000
1966 Ford GT40 MkII - 1,500,000
1967 Ferrari 330 P4 - 9,000,000

But why, oh why, didn't I read this before I started playing Forza 4? Should have taken the $9M car, instead of the $1.5M car which is much easier to buy later. :ouch:

But why, oh why, didn't I read this before I started playing Forza 4? Should have taken the $9M car, instead of the $1.5M car which is much easier to buy later. :ouch:

You can get the 330 for about $500,000 in the AH, most people went for that car so the value isn't as high.

You can get the 330 for about $500,000 in the AH, most people went for that car so the value isn't as high.

Good to know, thanks. 👍 I haven't really had a look there yet, still getting used to Forza 4. :)

Edit: Actually, I've just read somewhere that the Auction House is exclusive to Gold, is that correct?

Reached level 10 and I've downloaded all DLC except pre-order cars, but the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo was a reward option as well.

Back