Licence Centre & Special Events - Gold Trophies ( HD Quality )

Many thanks for these vids Faisal. Well done. :)

One question: On the IA10 2 lap race, I see that you occassionally touch another car. When I do this, I get immediately disqualified :( The result is that the best I have done is to be in 8th position half way around the first lap, and I've only ever finished on one occassion! What is your secret? :)

Many thanks for these vids Faisal. Well done. :)

One question: On the IA10 2 lap race, I see that you occassionally touch another car. When I do this, I get immediately disqualified :( The result is that the best I have done is to be in 8th position half way around the first lap, and I've only ever finished on one occassion! What is your secret? :)

Thank you, and thank you as well, :-) For asking me such as a quastion,

yes, i did occassionally touch other cars in that licence؛ okay here is what I did,

when I occassionally touch other cars, I have to know wich side I hit,
of course, there is touchable sides and situations, that when you hit cars and those hits are not count as a disqualified.

for example, I'll post photos, of the four hits in AI-10 licence, and explain :-

205914_253108411384549_100000561773591_956790_6225949_n.jpg

the lamborghini miura, he was behind me, while overtaking him
there is a hit at the rear bumper؛ and that's not count as a disqualification.

284429_253108481384542_100000561773591_956791_2928395_n.jpg

the lamborghini countach lp400, was on my way and he did'nt accelerate at all when i was trying to overtake him,
so i did not accelerate also, and by then there is a hit, and that's not count as a disqualification.

281469_253108528051204_100000561773591_956792_615522_n.jpg

I was braking and going by the corner too fast, wich I immedeiatelly going to
get a disqualification :indiff: , but the thing is I tried to take the hit from rear bumper؛
and luckly I did :) and it did'nt count as disqualification.

205908_253108608051196_100000561773591_956793_5934182_n.jpg

as for the Ferrari Enzo, he brakes early, even thou I was not on the speed,
and I brake early as well, so it did'nt count as disqualification.

To watch the video again, and identifie the hits, please see ( IA-10 ) licence at 6:10

any other quastion i would love to answer, or to help. Thanks Again :-).​

Last edited:
Many thanks for that very detailed answer Faisal :)

It's funny, after watching you I couldn't wait to get back at it as I thought it was going to be easier. er...it wasn't!! :) It looks so effortless when you do it, but I am very rushed and make a lot of mistakes. And I'm talking about just finishing the race not getting gold! :) The best position I've had so far is 8th half way around the first lap, but then I get disqualified :(

Many thanks again Faisal.

btw, I used to work in Riyadh, also Yanbu, Rabigh and all over the Eastern Province :)

Had a good couple of hours yesterday. Actually finished the race...in 8th place!! Only a split second behind two other cars. Just ran out of track before the line so couldn't get passed 'em. Overall though, it was a real improvement for me and I feel I'm getting very close to qualifying. Also, my best lap was 2.06, which isn't too shabby for the rank amateur wot I am :)

Many thanks for that very detailed answer Faisal :)

It's funny, after watching you I couldn't wait to get back at it as I thought it was going to be easier. er...it wasn't!! :) It looks so effortless when you do it, but I am very rushed and make a lot of mistakes. And I'm talking about just finishing the race not getting gold! :) The best position I've had so far is 8th half way around the first lap, but then I get disqualified :(

Many thanks again Faisal.

btw, I used to work in Riyadh, also Yanbu, Rabigh and all over the Eastern Province :)

Absolutely great effort by Faisal, Well done mate!

Just wondering what view you race in?
I use cockpit view on everything except the slaloms and the stopping tests. The car that is used in the rally events it looks like I'm 7 feet tall. The first race I got gold on the first attempt but on the second the banner at the top of the windshield obscures my view so unless you know the track like the back of your hand you won't get a quick time

Just wondering what view you race in?
I use cockpit view on everything except the slaloms and the stopping tests. The car that is used in the rally events it looks like I'm 7 feet tall. The first race I got gold on the first attempt but on the second the banner at the top of the windshield obscures my view so unless you know the track like the back of your hand you won't get a quick time

agreed

When are you going to finish the X1 Challenge?
I've tried, and I've failed :-( .. Of course with practicing more and more, you get it easily.
I'll keep on practicing though. Thanks

Up .>.!

great works :sly:👍

Awwwwwww 7beb 8lbeeeeeeee Kadesha !!!
Thank you so much my friend! lol sorry for late posting as I was away. Thanks man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back