List Of Cars That Can Have Custom Gauges Installed

Can: Dodge / SRT Challenger SRT8 '08

Can't: Volkswagen Kubelwagen '44

I'm taking a wild guess that all standard cars can't have gauges.

Last edited:
I'm taking a wild guess that all standard cars can't have gauges.
You're correct.
OP updated.

Good work @ZDUPH 👍👍 I have posted a link to this thread in the Undocumented Changes Thread.
Oh wow... thank you Johnny! I'm honored. :)👍
I can't really take all credit though, I gotta thank the contributors as well. But I really do appreciate it.
This will really help complete this list. I'm currently testing a truckload of cars. Expect the OP to receive a massive update.

02' Lotus Espirit

Completely forgot that there was a premium Espirit, and it can have the gauges.

What about 15th anniversary cars and the M4 Black Frost Edition?

Same as the standard M4; cannot have gauges fitted.

I can confirm the following can have gauges fitted:
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06
Alfa Romeo 147 TI TWIN SPARK '06

EDIT: Rather surprisingly, I found out the Honda CR-Z can NOT have gauges fitted. I know it counts as a hybrid, but Supercharged Mugen versions have gauges.

EDIT 2: Ford Focus ST '06 can NOT have gauges fitted

Last edited:
Sorry to be a spoilsport, but do you actually have time to look at all these gauges in all these cars while driving?
You learn to do it as needed. I just started playing Assetto Corsa and it has a huge menu of placeable pop-ups available along with user made apps that you can download to give you a wealth of information. You use what you want/need and learn to read the guages at certain portions of the track. In AC and in a future version of GT, tire temperatures for example will start to matter for optimizing grip levels and wear rates and if you aren't paying attention to it you be doing yourself a disservice.

Something else that I hope comes with the PS4/GT7 is an interface with a bluetooth/android device to display data off-screen and keep the main screen uncluttered..like this

Last edited:
I seen that the Charger SRT8 is listed as not allowed to have custom gauges.
But I was pretty sure I bought them for my Charger yesterday, so I went in game to check, and they are actually there
Please fix the list.
20140917_103240.jpg

I seen that the Charger SRT8 is listed as not allowed to have custom gauges.
But I was pretty sure I bought them for my Charger yesterday, so I went in game to check, and they are actually there
Please fix the list.View attachment 225956

Can confirm that they are also available on the recent gen Challenger as well.

does any know if you can put gauges on a
Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
Ford Shelby GT500 '13

Last edited:
Good afternoon/evening all. Sorry for slacking on updating the list, but college work had me buried to my neck in work. I will be updating the OP right now. Watch this post for an edit saying so. 👍
Edit: OP Updated. As for the SRT Charger SRT8, I accidentally placed it in the wrong category while updating the list last night. Whoops! :guilty:

Last edited:
Only one I tried it in was the new Nismo that is already listed. They are cool and I welcome more custom stuff, but do you guys actually use these?

Only one I tried it in was the new Nismo that is already listed. They are cool and I welcome more custom stuff, but do you guys actually use these?
Yup. I use them in quite a lot of my cars. 👍
OP updated.

Back