Little Big Planet 1

• Thread starter Earth
  • 1,244 comments
I tried to download the LBP2 demo last night but even after 2 hours it still wasnt downloaded. I will try to rent it this weekend.

As for LBP1 I got 100% in everything last night. All the levels and unlocked a trophy for it. :) I also entered a room last night that had the Marvel levels. They are part of the dlc but I like how the game still lets me play even without paying for the dlc.

Last edited:
LBP2 reminded me why I like LBP so much... the cute and creativity levels made. I'm going to make my sister buy it :lol:

Should someone create a LBP2 thread?
I would but I don't have the time to make a well constructed OP like this.
I orderd 3-5 day shipping, so if I'm really lucky, there's a small chance I'll get it tomorrow.

But even if I don't I'll be getting ME2 tomorrow from Gamefly, so that should keep me busy.
Just hope it shows up before I go to Jamaica.

I’m really enjoying the constant “Loading…” screens while trying to play online.

The tutorial options in create are far and away better than the previous one. Much more fleshed out, and definitely more plentiful. Anyone with the patience to sit through the videos will be able to create TONS of things. I'm pumped!

The only reason I watched the tutorials in the first game was to listen to Stephen Fry.

Hopefully I will get LBP 2 today. I ordered it from VG+ and it was sent last friday.

Is/will LBP2 be available as a full game download from PSN, and if so, is it likely to be out immediately? I enjoyed the demo and despite not playing that much of LBP, I think I'll buy LBP2... I would prefer it as a download however, since I have two PS3's, one of which can no longer read discs...

I have it now. This thread will be merged with the original Little Big Planet thread, however.

Last edited:
Hey guys
I have 3 levels, please hart me and them!!!

I am only 2 trophies away from PLATINUM. Please heart!!

I need 50 hearts on levels, and 30 for myelf to finish the game 100% thanks.

my PSN

NoxNoctisUmbra

Hey guys, please please please Heart me and my levels. I have 4 levels in total, so about 10 more people to heart all of them, as well I need 20 more hearts for myself. Every little help will do. I am so close to Platinum trophy.

Thanks!

PSN: NoxNoctisUmbra

Hey guys, All I need is 9 more hearts for creator, so please find me in LBP1 and heart me, just 9 hearts, 9 more people, 9 seems like a small number, but it will help me get my platinum trophy ! Thanks!

Hey guys, All I need is 9 more hearts for creator, so please find me in LBP1 and heart me, just 9 hearts, 9 more people, 9 seems like a small number, but it will help me get my platinum trophy ! Thanks!
Are you hearting others' levels and leaving comments? But for the love of all that is holy do not say, "heart 4 heart" or something similar. That guaranteed you no hearts from me.

Are you hearting others' levels and leaving comments? But for the love of all that is holy do not say, "heart 4 heart" or something similar. That guaranteed you no hearts from me.

Yes I am hearting others making friends commenting etc etc . I already got 50 plus hearts for my levels but now all I need is less then 10 hearts for me. So please heart me thanks. Yeah h4h won't work lol

Last edited:
I am sorry for double post. BUt I am 6 hearts (as author) short to get my Platinum trophy. So I bet at least 6 people here would pop in LBP1 disc and heart me as author please.

Also anyone needs help with hearts just leave me a message. Thanks!

more, so please if you have LBP1 just pop in the disc and just heart me as Author. Thanks

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*EDIT*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Please 2 more people!
Just two more hearts

Last edited:
YAY got my Platinum few days back !!!

anyways, that level was pain the in butt especially if you don't want to die to get the trophy. Best thing to do is do it alone. Practice makes perfect. Also do not replay the level more then 10 times because you get more frustrated and tired, try few times every few hours that particular level.

Does anyone know how to drag this don thing out of the pit you find him in in "the darkness" level? I can't even tell if your supposed to drag it towards the right or left..

EDIT: got it, nevermind.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if LBP story mode can be played with online friends, NOT LOCAL? I only have 1 controller.

Wow look at all these necro-bumps for long lost gaming threads :D

Yes, you can play the campaign mode with up to 4 people. Local, online or in combination (pretty sure on that last point, for LBP2 that is definitely true).

Quick question, I haven't played online levels yet, but do the creators have the ability to include stickers and materials/costumes in their levels?

So is that a yes to my question? Basically what I was asking is if creators can make stickers and costumes to put in the levels.

I love this game. <3

Add me on PSN if you would like to get 100% with me on all levels.

PSN: XxOnLySBz4mExX

Last edited:
Back